024-Revenger.

"That shot was amazing!."

"What a super goal,Sae-kun!."Sae's teamates congratulate him as one of them tries to tap him on the shoulder.

"Hands off."Sae slaps his hand.

?...

"Three."Sae starts."That's the number of times i could've shot.But i held myself back and spent my precious time passing to you guys instead.".."And yet that waste of oxygen over there blew a goal even a monkey would've scored.."

"Kuh..monkey?,waste?."Sendo mutters.

"Now,now.The girl just happened to make a pretty good save."-Aiku.

"Huh?..What's the point of a striker that doesn't score?.With Yuri in the way or not,someone with worse scoring capability than a midfielder like me,isn't worthy of being a striker."

"That's a bit harsh,boy genius.If that's the case,how many strikers does Japan have?."-Aiku.

"The point of this match is to figure that out."Sae looks over to Sendo."Don't let that happen again,you sub-monkey piece of scum."

💢"Kh...."

"Now,now.The game's only started,Sendo."Aiku starts."Don't miss the next one."

"I know,Aiku.The U-20 is my team."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Dang it...I didn't block it."

"You're still a stylish goaly."Aryu says.

Yuri stands to think to herself.

💭Rin and Sae.Why do feel that these two will somehow push blue locks to it's victory?..

"You better watch me closely."

Yuri recalls Rin's words.

💭Could Rin possible feel threatened by the presence of his brother?...Jealousy? no..it's something else...

"That was a nice save."Isagi says.

"What else would you say?."

"Huh?."

Yuri sighs."I just screwed up.I should have just made sure the ball went out instead of kicking it aside."

"......."

"But,there's still many more openings for me try other outcomes i guess."

"Other outcomes?."Isagi questions.

"Yeah...I'd be lying if i said this wasn't tiring,though..."

Isagi stares at her.

💭She's finally talking to me.Isin't that what i wanted?...No,i want the old Yuri back...the one who'd always look at me and smile.I need her back,i will have her back.....My Yu will come back to me.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The plans that they practiced at the training camp,aren't working at all.Are they going to be ok,Ego?."Anri asks.

"Eh,didn't expect better."