034-Dragon Drive.

Yuri thinks to herself alot as she hears the screams of players in the backround.

She justs looks around,her eyes widen at the sight of Shidou about to score a goal..

💭When did he get there?....What do i do?...how do i stop him?..i haven't thought of anything..but,do i need to?...I haven't tjought it through,but..even if i'm not sure,even if it's a risk..I..i...i have to stop him..

Yuri goes for the block,ending up kicking Shidou in the process...

"What the?.."-Isagi.

📢"That was crazy!...BLUE LOCK ELEVEN'S YURI AYOSHI RECIEVES A YELLOW CARD!!."

Yuri ans Shidou both fell down...She landed on top of him,her whole body aches at this point.

Yuri justs pants in exhuastion as Shidou stares at her in awe.

"You actually did that,huh?."Shidou asks.

"..........*pant*...pant*..."

A small gasp leaves Shidou's mouth before he grins at her silence.

He holds her hands before turning her over,him now on top of her.

"How dare he-...Why isn't she doing anything?."Isagi mutters.

"Y'know...If we were alone...i wouldn't hesitate to-."

"...G-get...*pant*..off..me,*pant....Ryusei..."

"Woah..."His grip tightens around her hands."You really shouldn't be saying my name while you breathe like that,you're making it twitch~."

"Drop it,you moron..You could get a red card for sexual harrasment."Sae starts."You can prove your worth by scoring.So don't discourage me anymore than this."

"Hah...how considerate of you...."💢.
______________________________________________________

The guys come to assist Yuri to get up.

"Good work catching up to him,Yuri!."-Isagi.

"Yeah....with a foul."She says before getting up,not taking anyone's hand.

Immediately Yuri stands up straight she feels a huge pain in her right leg.

"Ouch.."

"Are you oka-."

"I'm fine."
______________________________________________________

A free kick has been even to the U-20 team.

Everybody stands ready to blosk the ball before Shidou and Sae start to trade passes again.

💭I can't let this one get pass me...i have to make sure that i stop any goal...

Sae kicks tha ball towards the goal,ready for Shidou to pick it up..

Chigiri tires his best to speed up in attempt to head the ball but Shidou beats him to it.

Yuri makes it to the goal,gettin ready to block it.

💭Perfect,i just have to get my timing right...

Shidou goes for the insane goal from the centre of the field,Yuri jumps to receive the ball before...

⁉️⁉️......

Yuri's eyes widen in shock and in utter disbelief when she sees advertisements on the walls of the stadium turn to the Ayoshi family label.

Her attention completely diverts as she fails to block the shock before she lands on the ground.

‼️‼️.

GOAL!!!!.{2-2}.