Chapter 2: Ideal date

Jake was sitting in front of Hailey, who was searching on Pinterest for ideas for the fund-raiser outfits, she thought it would be cute for the club to dress for the occasion. "So what if we all go as animals? I mean, it's a shelter we're talking about" Jake suggests, taking another sip. "I don't want to walk around with animal ears, maybe going with Christmas colours? Such as white, green and red" Hailey suggested since she didn't like Jake's idea that much.

"What about giving Luke's drums reindeer ears and a red nose? Do you think he'd get mad?"

"He'd probably find it funny"

"Then it's a plan"

Both singers laughed together, scrolling on Pinterest as they wrote notes on what they could do for the fund-raiser, they wrote several ideas by the time they finished their hot chocolate. "I'm thinking we both could match, after all we're the ones singing" He smirked, the teal haired singer giggled "Wouldn't mind, but I'm not sure if you'd like to wear one of those white fur boas, it would fit with the dress we found, don't you think?" She asked, getting closer to him, Jake giggled, "As long as you're happy I won't complain" He teased, Hailey just let out a small chuckle and wrote it down.

>><<

Hailey was laying on her bed, waiting for Zander to get ready, so they could take Bethany to her playmate with Hanna, and later on, go shopping with their mom. Since it's been a while, they haven't gone out together without Bethany's complaints about being bored.

She was starting to get bored when suddenly she got a message, she opened it to see it was Jake.

Jake: "Don't forget, I'll pick you up at 5pm, by the way, bring me MY scarf, I haven't found it yet, and I'm sure you have something to do with it"

Hailey: "I know, I'm not as forgetful as you, and I might have or not your scarf, who knows <3?"

Jake: "I WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND GET MY SCARF BACK IF I DON'T GET IT TODAY"

Hailey: "Gotta go! Byeee!!"

And with that, Hailey grabbed Jake's scarf and put it around her neck, since it was too cold outside, and pissing him off sounded like a great idea, of course dealing with Zander's and Shannon's teasing would be a bother, but she didn't care that much.

>><<

"So, what are we doing first?" Hailey asked her mother, who kept sharing little giggles and smirks with Zander, who was doing the same as her, Hailey knew they had planned something beforehand...

"Jake's mother and I were talking the other day, she told me you and Jake are going to the aquarium today, me and Zander thought it would be a nice idea to take you shopping for clothes!" Her mom said cheerfully, clapping her hands together. Hailey's face turned red "Why would you guys-" Before she could finish, Zander dragged her by her wrist to R&Js, where they spent around 20 minutes picking things for Hailey, who was slowly falling asleep in front of the changing rooms, waiting for her mother and brother to bring whatever they were looking for.

"Here you go!" Both purple haired pianists said, handing her a handful of clothes, Hailey groaned and headed to change. "Why did I even agree to come..." Hailey said to herself, she could have just worn her signature jacket with whatever she found in her closet, they were just going as friends, right?

Around an hour passed, from the big pile they had picked out, Hailey liked many of the things they had chosen, and Shannon didn't hesitate on paying.

>><<

"Finally I'm home..." Hailey sighed, laying on her bed, turning her head to the side to look at the 5 bags they had bought her, then she looked at her clock, it was 3pm, she had 2 hours to get ready, which for her were more than enough.