Part 1

3rd POV

Sun has rise at the sky making it way through Pete's window. The sun light up his room and Pete is now just finished shower. He then go to his closet to take some clothes to wear today.' Today is my first day at the KP college. I'm so excited!!!' Pete thought. He go to the kitchen to make himself a breakfast. While he's eating, he's phone rang showing that his uncle had called him. He pick up the call and ask his uncle.
•••••••••
Pete: Hello uncle. Do you need anything from me?
______
Pete's uncle name is Pat Phongsakorn.
______
Khun Pat: Hello Pete. No I don't need anything from you. I just want say that after your finished your classes, Leon(Pat's bodyguard) is going to take you because today you will have dinner at our house.

Pete: Okay uncle. I will hang up first. I don't want to be late. See you tonight then uncle.

Khun Pat: Okay Pete. Good luck at your new school. Bye.

•••••••••••••
After hang up the call, Pete go out from his house to his car and drive straight to his new school. When he arrived, he was shocked by the look of the building. It's really big and beautiful. He then enter the building and saw everyone there , some is chatting with their friends some is just walking with their friends. As he was looking around, he accidently bump into someone. Since the person he bump into is taller than him, he has to looked up to see his face. Once again he was shocked but this time because of the person face and he might say that person is really handsome.

???: Oh my god! I'm so sorry !!! I wasn't looking where I was going !!!

Pete : No no it's okay ! I was the one that wasn't looking where I'm going. I'm sorry!!!

???: Oh! Are you new here? I never saw you before.

Pete: Yes, I'm new here. My name is Pete. It nice to meet you.

???: My name is Porsche. It nice to meet you too. Are you searching for the principal office by the way?

Pete: Yes I am. This building is so big. I'm nearly lost.

Porsche: I can help you with that.

Porsche then walk me to the principal office while asking some question about me. After a while, we arrived at the office and Porsche left to his class. I knocked the door before opening it. The principal saw me and ask me to sit.

Principal: Hello. You must be Mr Phongsakorn. Welcome to the KP college.

Pete: Yes I am but you can call Pete sir.

Principal: Okay Mr Pete. Here is your time table and your locker key. Your locker number is at the  key and your class is class 5-A.

Pete: Thank you sir.

After that, I look at the time and the class will start any soon. I searched for my class and saw the teacher almost get into the class so I quickly go to him and say that I'm a new student so he ask me to go in with him.

Teacher: Okay everyone, today we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.

Pete: Hello. My name is Pete Saengtham. It nice to meet you.(smiles)

Teacher: Okay pete. You can sit next to Vegas. Vegas please raise your hand.

Someone raise their hand and I think it's the guy name Vegas. When I go to my place, I saw Porsche and smile at him. As soon as I sat down the teacher start to teach us.

Time skip

The class finally over and I was about to go to the cafeteria but someone hold my hand and it was Porsche.

Porsche: Pete! We meet again. Wanna eat with us at the cafeteria?

Pete: Umm. Sure I guess.(smile with hesitation)

Porsche: Let's go and I will introduce you to my other friend when we there.

Pete: Okay Porsche but where are they?

Porsche: Oh. They are already at the cafeteria. Let's go

Then they arrive at the cafeteria. Porsche pull Pete to a table with some people.

Porsche: Hey guys. Look who I brought. This is Pete, the new student in my class and Vegas seatmate.

After Porsche introduce me to them,they introduce their self to me.

_________________________________

A/N
I'm sorry for not updating soon. I have a test at school and I'm really busy. I'm sorry again.