Chapter 2

3rd POV

As Porsche introduce Pete to his friends, they sat down at the table while waiting for someone.
Soon someone come and sit next to Porsche. It was Vegas , Pete seatmate. Since they already know each other, they decided to eat their food. Kinn and Porsche is feeding each other making everyone feels single. As they were eating, Pete's phone rang. Pete look at his phone and say

Pete: Sorry I need to pick this up.

Porsche: Sure Pete . Go on.

Then Pete stand up and go somewhere else so that they didn't hear anything. After a few minutes, Pete come back looking a little stress. Porsche noticed that and ask Pete if something happened.

Porsche: Pete are you okay?

Pete: Yeah I'm okay. Why?

Porsche: You look a little stress.

Pete: I'm okay. It just some family problem but don't worry about it. It nothing serious.

Porsche: Okay then . Let's continue eat.

They then continue to eat . They still have 30 minutes until the next class start so Pete, Porsche, Kinn and Vegas decide to go on a walk before going to the class meanwhile the others were going to the class first. As they were walking, Pete saw someone familiar. When he saw the face , he was shocked. Pete just go to the person and hug him.

Pete: Ryan! Never thought that o would see you here!

Ryan: Pete?! What are you doing here?!

Pete: What do you think? Of course I study here. I'm new so today is my first day here.

Ryan: So you're the new student? I have to go Pete but let's  catch up later Pete .

Pete: Sure . See you later Ryan

Everyone around them is confused especially Porsche and the other. They didn't know what to say or rather ask Pete about him and Ryan. Pete notice their confused face and told them everything and continue to walk to their class.

When they arrive at the class, they go to their seat since in a couple minutes the teacher will be there. When the teacher arrive, he ask them to make group of five. Porsche decide to make a group with Kinn, Vegas and Pete but they need one more person. Everyone is still literally want to be in their group.

When our group need one more person, I saw everyone is looking at us because I think they want to be in our group. Then suddenly there is one girl making her way to us and say that she will be in our group. Porsche just nod to her as a yes. She then look at me with disgust but she put a fake smile when she's looking at the other. She look at me and introduce herself.

Girl: Hi. My name is Irine. It's nice to meet you. 

Pete: It's nice to meet you too Irine.

After I introduce myself to her she just keep the fake smile on her face. We were discussing about the work the teacher gave us. Irine didn't do anything at all and just flirted with Vegas. After the class finished, Irine just walk away and I almost rolled my eyes because of her attitude. She don't even help us discussing about the work. Since the class ended that's mean the school has finished. I look at Porsche and say that I have to go now.

Pete :Porsche I need to go now.

Porsche: Where are you going?

Pete: Umm, well first, I will go catch up with Ryan and after that I need to go to my uncle house because he said he have something important to tell me.

Porsche: Oh okay then. We will see you tomorrow. Good bye Pete

Pete: Okay Porsche. Good bye and see you tomorrow.

Then Pete walk out from the class to see Ryan is waiting for him while leaning on the wall in front of the class, playing his phone. Ryan saw Pete walk out from the class and put his phone in his pocket.

Ryan: Pete, lets go to the nearest cafe shall we? I know we can't catch up too long.

Pete: Yes I can't because uncle want to meet me for some reason.

Ryan: Do you need a ride to go there? I can give you a ride.

Pete: Thanks for the offer but uncle already send someone to pick me up.

Ryan : Okay then. Let's go to the cafe. It's just five minutes from here.

Pete and Ryan then go to the cafe . Once they arrive, they go to the counter to order something. Pete order a milkshake and a cheesecake while Ryan order a latte. They pay for the order and take a sit at a table that is near the window. While waiting for their order to come, Pete ask Ryan some question. Their order arrive after five minutes waiting. Pete eat his cake and even offer Ryan to eat some but Ryan reject him saying that he's not hungry. After 30 minutes catching up with each other, they went back to the school and Pete saw a black Mercedes car. It was his uncle car. Pete bid Ryan a good bye and went inside the car. Leon, his uncle bodyguard greet him and Pete greet him back. Leon then start to drive to his uncle house. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating soon. I'm very busy these day doing some assignment for the school. Once again, I'm sorry for not updating this story soon and please ignore my incorrect grammar