The Wither & Sausage & Peppino vs The Warden

The Wither's minion were the first to attack and were defeated with ease. It summoned more Withered Skeletons to fight alongside it and his allies, Peppino and Sausage. Sausage was the first to actually take on The Warden to hand to hand combat. Sausage was throwing a barrage of fists and The Warden threw his barrage back.

Each of their fists collides, each of their hits made the ground shake. The Warden would have to occasionally jump back to avoid The Wither's rapid fire. Peppino wasn't involving himself yet however, he needed to find the right opportunity to strike and deal enough damage. The Wither just kept on summoning more Withered Skeletons to go and attack The Warden.

The Warden jumped back and melted into the sculky floors of the city. The Wither stopped firing and looked around for The Warden. Same goes for Sausage and Peppino. The three of them look frantically around for The Warden. Peppino & Sausage could feel the ground shifting a bit, felt like something was underneath them.

Suddenly, the two of them heard a weird roar behind them. It was The Wither death sound as it got punched in the middle head by The Warden. The Wither got sent flying, crashing into the watch tower and dying, dropping a Nether Star in the process. The Warden dove back down into the sculky floors and made his way towards them.

The two of them now had to be vigilant, one slip up and their done for. The two of them hard shuffling and the ground shaking along with that shuffling noise as well. The others who weren't involved ran towards Mushroom to get her out of the cave.

Gustavo: Mushroom! Come with us before she notices!

Mushroom crawls on the floor to reach Gustavo while Sausage and Peppino were too busy looking for The Warden. The Warden hops out of the floor and shoots at the two with it's sonic boom attack. The two of them dodge and The Warden dives back down into the ground and shoots at the two, eventually creating a cycle of shooting and dodging.

Peppino got tired of the cycle and tackled The Warden mid-attack. Peppino began pummeling The Warden, slowly raising the two in the air. Sausage sees the opportunity at hand and jumps into the air. She punched The Warden in the chest so hard to the point where he was sent flying through the top of the mountain.

Sausage flew out of Mountain with Peppino in her hands. Once the two of them were in the air, Sausage and Peppino began beating the shit out of The Warden. Each blow delivered connected, making it extra painful for The Warden. Sausage kicked The Warden in the gut, sending him flying through the air.

Warden: no..... No..... NO!

The Warden woke gasped for air and snapped back to reality. He heard Peppino screaming, Sausage had launched him towards The Warden to deal the finishing blow. The Warden struck Peppino in the face. Peppino's lower jaw broke and blood was spilling out from that area. The Warden charged up his sonic boom attack and it hit Peppino, making his insides spill out, giving him a quick death too.

Sausage got enraged and flew towards The Warden and began beating the shit out of his face. Each hit connected, making her punches more powerful. She threw him in the air and kicked him in the head. Sausage flew towards her again to obliterate The Warden when suddenly retalitating by dealing in his barrage punches. The Warden kept on punching her in the face, blood leaking out from her face.

The Warden grabbed her by the head and transitioned his punches into a piledriver that took both of them down into the ancient city. The impact was so massive that it was able to break bedrock. The others were watching from a safe distance and saw The Warden slamming Sausage on the floor relentlessesly. He ended it by throwing Sausage against the wall, creating a crack on the wall.

Sausage was loosing her power from the strength potions and the enchanted golden apple. Sausage opened her eyes to see The Warden approaching her with bruises on his face. Sausage was bleeding from the face, some of her teeth were missing. 

Warden: So, you thought you could rape my friend and beat me up and think you can get away with it?

Sausage was unresponsive.

Warden: Come on, say something!

Sausage was still unresponsive. The Warden approached Sausage and lifted her up with his hand.

Warden: Say something! I wanna hear you speak!

Sausage: Mushroom.....

Warden: Aww, you think calling your friend's name will save you? That's cute! Mushroom, she wants to speak to you.

Mushroom hesitantly walks over to The Warden, who is holding Sausage in his hand. He drops her as Mushroom is infront of her.

To be continued