Chapter 3

Elsa's POV

well since I haven't went out of the castle this day....and I have nothing to do anymore...so I decided to walk a little while around the village and check if....everything is okay....so.....I looked at everyone...they all looked happy...and they also greeted me...as I greeted back....as I looked on a a store...well its Oaken's mini buy and trade shop...as I looked to it I forgot where I was going and actually bumped a bit familiar guy....but I don't mind asking it.

"oh...uh sorry...I actually don't know where I am going."i said.

"I wasn't loo-....Queen Elsa...what are you doing here?!"he asked awkwardly.

"I was just....walking around here since...I haven't went out of the castle this day."I said.

"but..I'm also sorry Queen Elsa....I wasn't looking on my way either."he said.

"its okay....and anyway...what's your name?"I asked.

"I am....Steven."he said awkwardly.

"okay...Steven nice to meet you."I said.

"so...uh...what are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"I'm....not from here...I just arrived here few days ago." Steven said.

"oh.....welcome to Arrandelle."I said.

"thanks....I planned to live here...since my family dump me...until I decided to go here."Steven said.

"that must be terrible....that your family will dump you."I said.

"yeah...my brothers always bully me when I am around."Steven said.

"woah.....but why would they bully you?"I asked.

"well...being the youngest...is experiencing that thing always." Steven said.

"you poor guy....its good that you decided to live here."I said.

"yeah...because I also heard that..this place is beautiful and...full of nice and good people around." Steven said.....and I smiled of what he said...well..he said..Arrandelle is a beautiful place and full of nice and good people.

"well....thanks,for saying good things for Arrandelle."I said.

"well...its true...but no problem." Steven said.

"since...you like here....I invite you to have Lunch with us."I said.

"are you serious?!"Steven asked in excitement.

"yeah."I said between my giggles.

"thanks Queen Elsa."Steven said....then did something unexpected...he hugged me suddenly.

"your welcome."I said while I hugged him back..

"uh....sorry about that."Steven said after he pulled away.

"its okay.....so come on...its nearly lunch."I said.

"okay."Steven said then followed me...until we arrived...the I told the guards that he's my friend...so they let us in.....as I was looking for Anna.....until I did.

"Elsa...come o-...wait who's this?"Anna asked pointing at Steven.

"Anna this is Steven....Steven....this is Anna."I introduced.

"well I know princess Anna,actually."Steven said.

"okay...nice to meet you Steven." Anna said.

"Anna is Lunch ready?"I asked.

"yeah....I was actually looking for you...so we can have lunch...I'm.starving."Anna said.

"okay.....Steven come."I said.
then He followed...but why Steven is a bit familiar to me....well I haven't meet him before...maybe he just looks like someone I know...few months ago...nah...maybe he just looks like someone I know......so until we arrived at the dinning room,the servants,prepared the table,including the food and everything.....so after that we sit on our own seats....well Steven has proper table manners also....hmm..he also eat like a prince....nah...maybe he just know's how to do that...at least I can trust him now.

------------------------------------

end of chap.