Chapter 5

Elsa's POV

Steven is a proper gentleman you know....nah....well I'm glad he accepted to be the guest here,I immediately fall asleep after that I'm so exhausted this time....so....I woked up by the sunlight glowing on my windows....so after I finished my morning routine,I wore my snow queen dress and my french braid....so after that...I went to Steven's room,and knocked slowly.

"come in!"I heard Steven yelled.
so when I came in I see Steven was a little surprised.

"oh uh,good morning....and sorry if I wake you up."I said.

"its okay...and good morning too,but anyway what are you doing here?"Steven asked.

"uh....nothing,I was just,you know.....checking you."I said awkwardly.

"oh...uh...okay...I'm fine,there's nothing to worry about."Steven said.

"anyway....breakfast will be served soon...are you coming?"I asked.

"sure....I'll just ready myself for a while."Steven said.

"okay....see you later."I said.
then he nodded as I went out and closed the door....whew I'm glad he's okay that I woke him up....but now I have to do something before breakfast..okay.

----------------------------------
Hans's POV

woah....I wasn't surprise of Elsa waking me up....I was surprised....how she looks....you know....she's super pretty always,always as ever....so I went to bathroom and took a quick shower and wear my clothes back and spray the given men's perfume on me.....sure I smell good....so few minutes of preparing...I went to the dinning room...and found Elsa alone.

"oh....hi Elsa."I said.

"oh...hello...glad you're finally here."Elsa said.

"and...you're here since you came in my bedroom a while ago?"I asked.

"uh...no...actually I went to do something before I went here...well I finished it fast...so I had nothing more to do...so I went here."Elsa said.

"well....where's everybody?"I asked.

"I don't know....I'm waiting for them a while ago."Elsa said.

"have you checked Anna?"I asked.

"uh.....no."Elsa said.

"well....would you?"I asked.

"okay....come on."Elsa said...then we ran towards Anna's room....then when we are in front of the room door...Elsa knocked slowly.

"Anna....are you there?"Elsa asked....no answer,so she knocked again...still no answer...so she opened the door..and find no Anna.

"where's Anna?"Elsa asked.

"I don't know...mabe she's outside."I said.

"so come on."Elsa said and we ran again,until we reached the castle's Courtyard....well...no one's here....then Elsa started to panic...

"oh no.....where could Anna be,what if,what if she's-...I cut Elsa of.

"shhh...just calm down."I said as I calm her down.

"okay...but Steven...where did Anna went?"Elsa asked.

"how would I know,when I don't know."I said.

"oh...come on Steven lets find her."Elsa said.

"okay lead the way."Steven said.

-----------------------------------
Anna's POV-anyway Kristof and Anna went to go Have a little Camping in the woods...they just left a note on Elsa's dresser...but Elsa didn't noticed the note.

I Woke up,not in our tent....I'm in a different room...oh no...this not our tent....then someone opened the door and revealed.....A guy...who looks like the same age of that Steven guy

"oh..uh...you're awake."He said.

"uh...yeah....and anyway...how did I got here?"I asked.

"I saw you sleeping outside the forest last night."He said.

"oh...okay...but I slept on a tent last night."I said.

"well...I just saw you sleepwalk around...so when you fell asleep I brought you here."He said.

"okay...then...Anyway I'm Anna."

"okay....I'm Jonathan."He said.

-------------------------------------

end of chap.