Chapter 6

Jonathan's POV

"anyway nice to meet you Anna." I said.

"Nice to meet you too Jonathan." Anna said.

"anyway...do you live here?"Anna asked.

"yeah...with my parents...were all alone here in the middle of the forest."Jonathan said.

"well...okay...so...where you all from?"Anna asked.

"um...actually....our family really started here...so...this is the real place we live."I said.

"you and family must be so poor." Anna said.

"yeah....so,how about you Anna where do you came from?"I asked.

"from Arrandelle."Anna said.

"where's that place?"I asked.

"you haven't been there yet?"Anna asked.

"yeah...sort off."I said.

"okay...Arrandelle is far from here."Anna said.

"okay...so..wanna eat."I said.

"sure."Anna said.

-----------------------------------
Elsa's POV

we rushed around Arrandelle but still no sign of Anna around...oh no...where could they be...even Kristof is gone...maybe they're together today...so there's only place we still haven't went....the Forest....so I told Steven that we will go there...well...he agreed...until we reached in the middle forest...no sign of Anna but I see a tent...maybe Anna and Kristof are there....so we rushed to it...and found Kristof without Anna....so I shaked Kristof to wake him up....

"what?"Kristof asked still with eyes closed.

"Kristof!"I yelled so he will open his eyes.

"oh..uh....Elsa...what are you doing here?"Kristof asked surprised.

"where's Anna?!"I asked.

"well...she's here last night." Kristof said.

"well then...lets find her."I said....so after that...we walk and walk...deeper and deeper to the forest.....and....we found....a litle House? maybe somehow Anna is in there...since were tired we just walked towards it...so Steven and Kristof looked at me..like they're saying to me that 'you go knock',just like that....so I did...I knocked slowly and said.

"hello,excuse me."I said...so after a few seconds....a boy who looks the same age as Steven.

"oh....uh...hi."he said awkwardly.

"sorry for disturbing,if you're doing something."I said.

"don't worry..my family and I was just having a breakfast."He said.

"anyway...were just passing by,to ask you,have you seen a strawberry blonde haired girl with braided pigtails?"I asked.

"why?"he asked.

"we are looking for her."I said.

"okay....well yes...I did...but first come in."He said.

"uh....okay,sure."I said...so when we get inside..woah..sure this family is poor....as we noticed we were heading to the dinning room..I immediately saw my sister mouthfull of meat.

"Anna!"I said excitingly.

"ELSA what are you doing here?!"she asked in shocked but still mouthfull.

"Anna...chew your food first."I said...then she chewed it fast and done...

"so...what are you doing here?"I asked.

"looking for you,of course."I said.

"oh...okay."Anna said...so as I noticed an extra chair was behind me...so I sit down and wait for Anna to get finish.

"anyway..wanna breakfast ma'am?"the father of the guy a while ago...I guess,said.

"uh....no thanks we will just have breakfast back home...and please don't call me ma'am."I said.

"okay."he said back then continued to eat....so after they were finished Anna went to me..and the family did..

"anyway where...are you all came from?"the lady asked.

"from Arrandelle."I said.

"where's Arrandelle?"the Guy's father said.

"you didn't know that place?!"me and Kristof said together.

"uh....yes...we never go far from our home."the guy said.

"and you don't know any of us?"I asked.

"yeah,why?"the guy said.

"uh...just,never mind that anymore."I said.

"Elsa...they're family Is poor...and,can they live on Arrandelle,if,they wanted to."Anna whispered to me.

"uh...maybe,I guess...there are still,few houses on the village...well maybe they can."I whispered back.

"so..uh...anyway..you guys are so poor...there is a few extra houses,back at Arrandelle...so...maybe..you want to have it...for free...since you are so poor."I said.

"great idea."Anna whispered.

"what....really....well who's the owner of that place?"the Guy's father asked.

"um....you'll know,if you'll go there."I said.

----------------------------------

end of chap