Hero Names

After the Sports Festival, the students were given a longer weekend to rest and relax. Keigo, who wanted to relax the most, was annoyed the moment he woke up early that morning. Since his room was next to their home gym, he would always know whenever someone was inside.

Even though most of the rooms inside their house was sound-proofed, Keigo's keen senses usually made the sound-proofing a bit useless. He could hear and feel almost anything that was happening inside their house.

Their gym was usually unused since most of the people inside their home never really liked working out, besides their Mother who usually worked out in the evening. And since the person inside the gym was working out early in the morning, Keigo knew that it wasn't his mother.

He groaned out loud before he stood up and went to check who had just disturbed his precious sleep. He wanted to start scolding whoever it was, but he kept his mouth shut when he finally saw the person inside their gym.

"Azuley?" He narrowed his eyes at his sister who was currently running on the treadmill, "What are you doing?"

Hiraku did not stop running when she answered, "I'm working out, is it not obvious?"

Keigo rolled his eyes as he hovered in front of his sister. "I know that. What I am trying to ask is, why are you working out?" Keigo knew that the girl was going to answer with another sarcastic quip so he interrupted her by saying, "I know why people work out, Azuley!"

Hiraku stopped the machine and looked his brother in the eye before saying, "I wanted to work out, so I did. There's no other reason."

"Are you okay?" Keigo could clearly see the way Hiraku's eyes water at the same time her lips trembled slightly. "You can talk to me, Azuley."

But Hiraku quickly blinked her oncoming tears away as she bit her lip. "I'm fine, Keigo."

Keigo really wanted to push her some more. But he knew that Hiraku was done with the conversation and it was impossible to get her to talk more. The only thing he could do was wait for her to tell him everything.

"Okay."
.

The following Monday, Keigo was still worried about his sister as he walked behind her and Tenko. The two were walking in front of him, talking amongst themselves about internships.

"Hey," Natsuo, who was walking beside Keigo, grabbed his attention, "Why're you spacing out, Go?"

Keigo quickly smiled at the taller boy, answering, "It's nothing."

Natsuo smiled at him as well as they kept walking silently next to each other. After dropping off Natsuo to his school, the trio continued walking to UA, with Hiraku now walking in between the two boys.

As the trio walked, Keigo kept stealing glances whenever Hiraku's attention was on Tenko. And Keigo noticed that every smile the girl threw Tenko's way never reached her eyes.

Something was definitely wrong.

As soon as the trio reached their classroom, almost everyone inside came to them to congratulate them. They complimented them and asked for forgiveness for judging them. They also asked where Hiraku was, which she just answered with a funny quip.

"I was hungry, so I went home."

Everyone laughed, except Keigo, who sat silently on his seat as he observed his sister's actions.

He knew that he probably looked like a creep. But he was worried.

"What's wrong, Goldie?" Tenko asked the blonde as he sat on his seat beside him. "You've been staring at Hira this whole time."