HI THERE!!!!!

Author's note:

This chapter contains characters that are not part of the series. I only own my own characters. Hajime Isayama owns the real characters and plots....

———————————————-

You were already getting used to your new life. 'Oji-chan' was a really great help. He assigned you to a couple classes, like the ones which a lady should learn. One of your classes was really unique, it talked about creatures called, 'titans'. You've never even seen one, and yet your teacher knows so much about it, but every time you ask your teacher how he/she knew about such a thing, he/she ends up acting crazy by the end of the day. So you stopped asking.

Your sister ended up being 'Oji-chan's' assistant. She helped out with complaints and favors from the people of each wall. At least her firm mind and tongue can be of good use. Your mother taught the kids of wall Sina literature and business. 'Oji-chan' said her caring and kind attitude would be of good use.

Everything was going great, you finally had a new family. (By family I refer to the people of Zackly's staff).But one day you were called to, 'THE DARIUS ZACKLY'S' office!!!! You went there once because you caused mischief around the horse stables. You still remembered the feeling of your heart beat going crazy and wanting to pop right out of your chest.

You knocked three times before entering and you heard a muffled 'come in'. You saw your sister and mother sitting by 'Oji-chan's' desk. And you saw three people smiling at you...

"Hi there, I'm (F/N)(L/N), how do you do?"

"No need to be so formal, I'm Erwin Smith, Commander of the Scouting Legion." He said kissing the top your hand.

'Scouting Legion? Wait, the Scouting Legion?!'

"And I'm Eld Jinn, a member of the Special Ops Squad/Levi squad, a pleasure to meet you."

'Levi squad? I've heard about him, he's supposed to be known as humanity'strongest soldier.'

You then saw a girl a little taller than you (it depends with your height) staring...

"Such beautiful skin, those lips, those eyes, AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! And that figure, would you please be my doll?" she said, while imitating tickling fingers...

"Ahem..."

"Ah, gomen, gomen. I'm Hange Zoe. 4th Squad Leader."

'There must be more then.'

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

"They will be your trainers. Trainers on how to kill titans." Zackly stated.

"You mean I get to use the 3DMG?! Awesome!"

"So you do already know much about titans, considering you're not from here." Erwin interrupted. "How much do you know?"