Oji-chan???!!!

After a few more days, you arrived at your destination. It wasn't welcoming though. When you walked down from the boat, you were welcomed by a landlocked region that had such an eerie background. Plus the walls were so tall and you were barely hit by the sun. When you turned your head to see if the walls extended more, an opening caught your eye which seems to have another boat. ( you know the ones in the series that transport the people from one wall to another...) You were impressed by the device since it was your first time seeing one. But chills ran down your spine when you saw a campsite with lots of.....

You widened your eyes, 'dead people?!'

Your sister saw that your eyes widened and that you were about to panic, "Don't worry, they're not dead.... Baka...."

You pouted at your sister. Your mother overheard the conversation and let out a shy laugh.... And after hearing that, you couldn't help but smile.

The captain walked down from the boat and woke up the people that were asleep by the campsite... "Oi, you MAGGOTS! Wake up! Zackly's guests are here, you SLOWPOKES!"

'Who's Zackly.... Forget that, don't you think your a tad bit harsh...'

You thought..

You felt like you couldn't move when you saw the captain walk over...

'Shoot, shoot, shoot!!!!! Did he read my mind?!?!!! Quick make up an excuse!!!!

Um....um..'

Before you could even think, you thought the captain already killed you without realizing it...

"I'm sorry Mrs.(L/N) for that little scene I caused. These 'people' just won't do anything unless you yell at them." He said with a gentle smile.

'What just happened?'

You thought with an animated sweat drop....

"It's okay cap'n!!!!! You must do your duty after all!!!!"your mom said with a big grin. "Thank you for understanding Mrs. (L/N)."

You could've sworn that a fly just went in and out of your mouth and your sister's.

---------------

After you transferred all your things from the ship to the transportation boat, you had a little chat with your sister.

"Ne, Onee-chan, since when did Oka-san become chummy with the captain?"

"I have no clue whatsoever, (Y/N)."

"Hmmmmmm...."

It just so happens when you turned to look over your shoulder you saw your mom with the captain. You didn't hear the conversation, but you saw the captain give your mom a box. You couldn't stop smiling again. Beacuse you saw your mom smile..... After that, your mom looked around in search of something or someone.......