Choices...choices...choices

Author's note: I'll start writing with POV'S from now on so you guys get a better picture....

Mmmkay.......Okay......

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A lot has happened since the past year. And man, was it like a roller coaster.

On your birthday, you and your sister received gifts from your mom. Do you remember the box that was given by the captain? Turns out, inside the box were arm bracelets for the three of you. It was meant to be a souvenir from his travels. You were happy. Because the bracelets served as the bond you three have.But when it came to notifying the people and asking them about their suggestions, it was the complete opposite. It's like the burden from your past came back to haunt you. Your heart just keeps sinking every time you notify the families about their soldiers. But there it was again, that happy feeling. Every time you spend your day with your friends,it disappeared. Now here you are with Eren collecting fire wood for his family....

"Hey, (F/N), are they heavy?"

"I think I should be the one asking that question." He looked away with a pout. "Aawww..... Kawaii!!!!" He looked at you again, but with flushed cheeks. He was about to say something when..."Okay, okay, I'll stop teasing. Jeez..."

He regained his composure, " So, (F/N), do you think the Scouts are.... idiots?"

"What's up with that question?"

"Nothing....It's just....I'm planning on joining the Scout Regiment." You looked at him with a shocked expression. After hearing that, you were really careful about what you were going to say next. " Now, Eren, are you sure about that? Not that I don't support you, it's just... it's a very dangerous task, and I don't want you ending up like....."

"Like what ?"

"It's nothing. Forget what I said." You gave him a nervous smile, then you hear the bells ring...

"Perfect timing! They're back! We can make it if we hurry. Get a move on, I want a good view!"

"Eren, I'll stay here, give me your stack. I'll take it to your house. Find Mikasa and maybe she can accompany you."

"Okay...."

-------------------------

Eren's POV:

I found Mikasa in just a matter of minutes and we managed to catch up with the rest of the crowd. But the conversation I had with (F/N) still got me wondering, so I asked Mikasa for her opinion.....

"So, uh....um...Mikasa, I'm planning on joining the Scout Regiment." She looked at me with her expressionless face but it had a hint of shock...

"Eren, you should let this Scout Regiment thing go..."