New Beginning

(Keep in mind....you are a young girl here around the age of 12)

Mmm,kay.....you can start reading.......

-------------------

'Will I really grow up to become a great person?'

--------------------------------------

You were knocked out of your thoughts when you heard the boat's horn....

'Oh, I must've fell asleep.'

You hopped of your bed and changed clothes and went outside to see that your mother and sister are having tea.....

The sunlight hit your face when....

"Oi, (Y/N), you ok? You suddenly fell asleep and we didn't want to bother you...

after all you are a growing beauty." Teased your sister.

You just threw a scowl at your sister. You didn't like being teased with how you look. "Now, don't be like that, (Y/N), you know your sister's right. A lady must keep in touch with her beauty." Said your mother. "Hai, oka-san." "Now come here and eat with us." (You sat in between your mother and sister)

You were just staring at the bright, blue ocean waves until something caught your eye, LAND!!!!! It's been like 2 or 3 months ever since you last saw land....

"Ne, ne, Onee-chan! Oka-san! Land!!!" You yelled with such excitement.

"We finally have a new life to start huh?" Sighed your mother. "What is it Oka-san?" Asked your sister. Your mother suffered cardiovascular disease, which you feared, cause she had to be kept in a steady pace. Like slowly walking and not required to do anything risky.

You turned around just to see your mother shed a single tear. You walked towards beside your sister to face your mother. "Oka-san?" "It's nothing you two. Just remember to keep the promise okay?" Your mother said with a smile.

The promise...

Your eyes widened in realization and you weren't able to comment on what you mother said. So was your sister. A moment of silence was upon the three of you until... "Okay, Oka-san." The three of you hugged each other with so much mixed emotions. You hugged because of happiness? Doubt ? Guilt ? Hurt ?

You may never know.....

The promise....