[Reader part 2] >>prologue<<

Magic: Chaos magic, Telepathy, Necromancy, telekinesis, Reality warping, teleportation,Energy manipulation, Elemental manipulation,
Illusion,Clarvoyance,Flight,probability manipulation,witchcraft,Time manipulation,Invisible,Astral projection,Hand to hand combat heal.

Max personality: headstrong sarcastic
Loyal energetic smart confident hilarious kind caring frazzled funny cynical, feisty determiner, protective intellectual adventurous brave kindhearted friendly,honest.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆
"Hi my name is Maxine the hedgehog I came from a strong family and friends who give support to fight against this dude name Dr. Eggman who's been destroying us or our home basically everyone was kinda tired of it expect sonic the hedgehog our super speedy friend, one day I Meet him a few weeks.

"We have alot of adventures with sonic introducing to his friends and so as Amy rose a pink hedgehog who's really obsessed with sonic, which I find it creepy she also give me glares for some reason but which I didn't care mostly, it drive me a little nuts. She keep day dreaming of her and sonic, anyway a red echidna he was mostly a little quiet he said that he takes care of the master emerald which I'm guessing he's the one who's keeping an eye, of the big gem."

"But then there I meet a boy who has yellow fur and white fur in his belly, his name is tails I actually like tails he's the one who understands me and gets how I am most of the time, he's a vary smart fox glad I meet him."

"Then there's a white bat I guess her name is Rouge I heard sonic talking about that's she's also a jewle thief who basically like gems and emarlds or anything shiny I think she works with eggman because she was not here with us."

"Then a sweet little rabbit called cream the rabbit she is so adorable, she even invited me and introducing her mother who is also very sweet just like her daughter, I'm glad I meet them we have alos tea parties not kinda my type but I keep putting a smile on. Cream introduce a Chao friend who is cheese pretty great I guess."

"I did have another weird that somebody knew me but I couldn't put my finger on it well who ever it is, guessing my problem."

Well that all I have to say everyone I hope you enjoy my story telling, now let the adventure being.