III: Dreams of Freedom

Third POV

Katsuki came home later than expected, as he entered the home at eleven pm.

His final business meeting dragged out longer than expected and was now taking him all the way to London.

And at such poor timing.

Not to mention he had to deal with a certain someone.

He stripped off his jacket, handing it over to Kirishima and telling him to watch out for the slight blood imprints on it and to file the copies of paper he had placed in the home office.

As he turned the corner to head upstairs, he spotted Jirou.

"Well?" He raised his brows, "How's Riku?"

The woman made so-so hands, "He woke up a little while ago and I gave him some medicine."

Katsuki slowly nodded, "Let me go check on him."

If it wasn't one thing it was always another.

And seeing as how it was late he couldn't tear into Setsuna, yet.

Dismissing Jirou, he headed upstairs, but he wasn't in his room, Just Hiro who'd probably gotten up to use the bathroom, judging from how groggy he looked.

"Hiro," Katsuki started, "Have you seen Riku?"

Hiro nodded, "My mama came to talk to me about school when he saw Riku, who looked kinda paler after waking up so they went downstairs to do something a while ago, I guess."

Katsuki furrowed his brows, "Thanks..."

Back downstairs he went, beginning to look around when he came across the two of them who had yet to notice him.

There on one chair sat Riku who was slightly hunched over, as his skin was paler than normal and seeming lethargic.

Izuku sat besides him, a pitied look on his sweet looking face.

On the table was a pancake that was getting progressively smaller. Katsuki leaned against the wall, watching as Izuku cut the pancake into smaller pieces and proceeded to feed it to Riku who ate quite slowly.

He watched as Izuku waited for Riku to swallow before he cut another piece.

By the time Riku had eaten the upcoming piece, the boy had shook his head signaling to Izuku that he was full.

"Alright, then sit up for just a little while so it can settle and then you can head off to bed." Izuku softly instructed, as he placed a mug to Riku's lips and the boy took a decent swig of the drink.

Riku nodded, gently shutting his crimson irises as he rested against the chair.

Izuku stared at him for a second or two, wiping the boy's face before quietly getting up and collecting the dishes.

And it was only then he noticed the Enigma standing there. Watching him.

"K-katsuki," Izuku stammered, stopping in his tracks, "Welcome back."