XV: The Midoriyas' Dilemmas

Third POV

Izuku faced the ceiling of the primary bedroom in the home. To the left of him, was Katsuki who seemingly slept peacefully, despite it being quite late in the morning.

He turned over to his side, staring at the still enigma who lightly snored.

To be truthful, Izuku didn't even know when Katsuki had gotten home. He just remembered coming upstairs, taking off his clothing and only managing to slip on a large shirt before collapsing.

He looked over to the small coffee table in the bedroom, admiring his roses from afar, they seemed to glimmer from the sunlight that peeped through the cracks of the blackout curtains.

"I've been in bed for too long..." Izuku pondered in his head, just about ready to get up when he was jerked back onto the bed. Underneath the blanket Katsuki's arms were coiled around Izuku's torso.

With his nose now pressed deeply into Izuku's scent gland area.

Reaching out, Izuku gently touched on Katsuki's hands, feeling the enigma weaken his grasp, but not enough.

"Katsuki, I have to get up." Izuku stated, listening to a low growl ripple in Katsuki's throat, "Don't give me that either."

"Aren't you hungry? I could make us something to eat when you let go." Izuku tried to persuade, but he listened to Katsuki mumble something under his breath and tug him closer.

"I have a breakfast right here, and it's trying to run away as we speak." Katsuki hummed, opening one eye and rolling over slightly so pressure would be placed on Izuku.

Izuku narrowed his own gaze, not bothering to try and get up, "Trying to be funny after up and disappearing on me last night?"

"Ah. That's it." Katsuki chuckled, reaching over and turning Izuku's head to face him, "I had a feeling you might've felt weird about that, to which I do apologize for."

"Something came up."

Izuku inspected Katsuki's face, "Sure."

Izuku felt a shiver run down his spine when Katsuki placed his face back into Izuku's nape, "I'm serious Izu baby, but if you were expecting something extra to end your night, why don't we wrap it up here and now?"

"I have a bit more time before I have to go take care of other business."

"No thanks," Izuku firmly stated, tugging a bit hard when he fully got out of Katsuki grasp, maintaining a stoic look, "You could've had an opportunity, but now you'll just have to wait for the next one."

He slipped out of bed finally and wrapped his arms around his own torso, speed walking to the bathroom and locking himself in before pressing against the wall.

Great.

Now he's all flustered.

"I need to be more careful..." Izuku murmured to himself, knowing any longer in that bed and he just might've gone along with Katsuki's antics.

He knew Mr.Inui urged for him to let loose and do as he pleases to really discover what he wanted, but everything seemed to just move so fast.