Chapter 141-150

Sorry for late update. Happy reading 😊
..................…………………

Chapter 141: Biggest Winner

The seven headed Myriad Heads Hydra was sentient and cultivated sound path.
Naturally, it overheard their discussion.

“Hehe, come have a go then!” The middle head laughed out loud.

The third head opened its mouth before chanting: “Eternal Sound, Demonic Tune!”

Great tremors rippled through the air as the earth quaked and clouds parted.

Anything that was caught by the tremors imploded fervently.

“Ao Xiuzhen!” Houyan Meili called as the pink skulls that surrounded her flew towards the Myriad Heads Hydra.

“Hmm!” Thick branches of wood formed around the first head of the beast as it attempted to open.

Ao Xiuzhen grunted as the thick branches of wood pressed on each other. With a loud pop, the head burst like a balloon.

Slowly, the bloody stump regenerated into the head again.

“Be careful. Myriad Heads Hydras have poor regenerative for their bodies but the opposite is for their heads. You must stop it from regenerating” Lu Zheng explained.

Dong Wuan appeared above the seven headed Myriad Heads Hydra and brandished his twin sabres as fast as lightning.

Strong sabre projections formed, slashing the air apart and creating trenches in the earth. The back of the Myriad Heads Hydra was lined with bloody cuts.

The seven headed beast roared in anguish as it opened its third mouth again.

“Not this time!” Ao Xiuzhen was quick to react as thick vines bound the mouth shut at once.

Earth rose from the ground, engulfing the legs and arms of the beast. It was sealed to the ground and could not move.

“Ahoo!”

In a fit of rage, it opened its first head and bombarded Gao Meng with massive thunder balls.

Nothing unexpected happened. Gao Meng was fried to a crisp and his soul was absorbed by Lu Zheng.

“Tch! Foul beast, die!” The pink skulls that surrounded Houyan Meili flew into three of the beast’s heads as their pupils turned pink.

Smoke columns rose from them as the three heads began to attack the seven headed Myriad Heads Hydra. It had lost control over three of its heads.

“Shhh!”

Dense breaths of icy air escaped the seven headed Myriad Heads Hydra sixth mouth to freeze its third head that Houyan Meili had taken control over.

“Die!” Lu Zheng appeared above it and swung Mei Luan in a deadly arc.

His hands went numb as the red half of his sword shined brightly. A crimson arc cut down at the sixth head, beheading it at once.

Vermillion True Flames engulfed the incapacitated head and strong ice formed over the stump that was left of its neck. It was unable to regenerate.

“Roaaar!”

The beast roared in pain as its first head bit down on its second head, destroying it.

Ouyang Mu controlled his Qi as black
puddles of water formed beneath the Myriad Heads Hydra. From the black puddles, translucent hands rose, pulling at the beast.

The soul of the beast was damaged severely as the translucent hands tugged at it violently.

Dong Wuan attacked with his twin sabres relentlessly as sabre projections fell like rain.