Chapter I ~ Strange letter..

~This whole part is in German language so pretend that~

"Y/n L/n!" Called sister Katie as she yelled outside to the playground of children playing.

All students eyes were on Y/n. A mysterious odd girl that no one cared all much about.

She got up from the swings as she was, and walked over to the sister.

"Yes, sister Katie?" You answered.

"A letter has come for you my dear. You may want to read it inside." She advices.

Y/n walked through the gloomy halls of saint Mary angels orphanage of girls. This place depressed her.

She entered the head mistress's office and saw her waiting there patiently.

"Ah, Y/n.." Said Mistress Helga.

"I have this letter for you here from your distant grandmother."

Y/n was confused, she hadn't heard anything from her grandmother in forever. Since the tragedy of her parents death, no one was able to take her up. She hadn't any cousins, aunt, or uncles to take care of her. But her grandmother was there and present in Berlin. Yet, for the disappointment, she vanished and didn't take her granddaughter in for help.

"T-they found her?" Y/n asked.

"Not exactly, she just sent you this letter. You can read it in your room.." Mistress Helga said with a short smile.

"Thank you mistress.." Y/n bowed her head down and walked out of her office slowly.

Every step she took up the stairs with her Mary Jane shoes weighed upon her. Being on 10 years old with an immense pressure and hardship to be brought to her didn't help anything.

She walked to her shared room and closed the door. She held up the letter and saw the familiar writing of her grandmother..

She opened the letter and unfolded the paper, there were two letters inside.

She read the first one as followed.

My dearest granddaughter Y/n

  Forgive me dear for I have not talked to you in years. I apologize deeply on my behalf of not taking you in, but grandmother cannot take much of it all. It is within my own personal reasons that I must conceal myself for your safety. Now you are old enough, education comes first. You have been accepted to the school of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. A school as it says for young witches like you and wizards. I was a witch my whole life but your father was not. Please forgive me for not telling you any sooner than now. Please use the other note I have written to you to give to your head mistress of saint Mary's angel orphanage for girls.. it's a little lie note that will help your get what you need my dear. On the night of August 3rd meet at the train station to go to Hamburg. I will await your arrival at 5:30pm.