Chapter III~Familiar Hair

"Y/n dear! Wake up it's time for your first day at Hogwarts!"

Grandma Grace had awaken Y/n from her deep slumber and she instantly jumped out of bed.

"Ok!" She yelled back.

She ran to the bathroom to turn on the tub. She locked the door and grabbed a towel to set aside. She then took a nice but short bath and cleaned herself off.

"I have your cloths all nice and neat lying on your bed ok dear?" She heard Grandma Grace speak from the other side of the door.

"Ok thank you!" She exclaimed to her.

After her bath she dried herself off and put her hair into two pigtails. She thought she was rather adorable.

She put on her white shirt followed by a black skirt and white laced socks that went a little over her ankles. She put on her Mary Jane shoes and a black and gray sweater that went over her white shirt. Then she grabbed her jet black robe to put on over it.

She grabbed her wand and put it in the slim pocket inside her robe.

She already pre packed everything of hers into three suitcases followed by her ferret.

"Hello.." She greeted her ferret.

"I haven't given you a name yet now that I think about it.. what ever should I call you.." Y/n thought about it and decided to put some more thought into it.

She then grabbed her bags and put them downstairs by the front door.

She walked into the dining room and saw the table set with food.

A moderately classic German breakfeast.

"Wow, thanks Grandma..!" Y/n smiled at her and began to eat.

"Your welcome deary, now hurry with your breakfeast, I will have a friend take us to Hogwarts themselves."

"Who grandma?"

"Just an old friend of mine dear." Grandma Grace assured her as she sipped on some lemon spiced tea.

When Y/n was done she grabbed all her belongings with her and awaited outside with her grandma.