Chapter~VIII~Plan of Plans

The year was over and everyone was making their way back to Hogwarts

The year was over and everyone was making their way back to Hogwarts. Some with groans, and some with excitement. For Y/n though, she didn't know how to feel, she had to deal with Pansy now, and had to see what this new semester would look forward too.

"That's a pretty necklace L/n. Who gave it to you?" Asked her roommate, Elenor. Elenor Blythe was a kind dumbfounding girl. She wasn't totally aware of the world but she was kind enough to others.

"Oh thank you. It was a gift from my grandmother.."

The necklace was shaped like a quartz, it was crystal clear but had a flower and mini glowing moon that was said to change phases like the real one

"Wow it's certainly unique. Magical too!" Elenor embarked and gave her a smile.

"Thanks."

"AGH! COME ON YOU BLASTED TRUNK!" Shouted someone beyond the door of the room.

Elenor open the door and fell to the ground when someone's trunk flew on her.

"OW! Bloody hell Romona!" Exclaimed Elenor painfully and she threw the trunk off of her.

"Oops. Sorry.." She said and chuckled with guilt.

Romona Everdeen was a short tempered hot headed girl. She was known for exploding on people over the smallest things. But she was the sweetest my sympathetic girl you may ever meet if you got to know her. I guess maybe that's how she ended up in Hufflepuff

"Calm yourself guys. We haven't even been to our first class and we're already fighting." Said Y/n.

"Yeah I guess your right.." said Elenor.

"Come on now! The feast is going to happen! I wanna see my friends!" Romona was friends with a lot of people and she had some best friends that she was so eager to see again.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Elenor rolled her eyes, and finished putting her blankets on her respective bed.

"You excited to see anyone Y/n? What about Lovegood? I heard she's a good friend of yours." Elenor said.