Chapter 2

After the fight with Alessia, Y/n was just so numb. She didn't know what to do with herself. Outside of trainings her and Alessia used to talk all the time, but now she doesn't talk with anyone. She gets a few messages a day from her Arsenal teammates but she feels like she has a void in her heart because she's not talking to Less.

Luckily it's the end of the season but Alessia's and Y/n's performance has just been off. The chemistry isn't there and because of that the whole team suffers on the pitch.

Y/n's contract at Arsenal is ending this season so after not talking with Alessia she decided it would be best for them to split ways. Y/n needed a fresh start. She's gotten multiple offers from many teams but she was most interested in Barcelona. The thought of being away from England and being in her home country gave her shivers. She was so excited to join Barcelona that she forgot about Alessia. But just for a moment.

She already knew some of the girls at Barcelona, such as Mapi Leon and Aitana Bonmati and many more so she was thrilled to see them. It was a suprise too, the transfer hasn't been published to the media nor did Y/n tell anyone.

Then the day finally came. Y/n L/n has signed a 1 year contract with Barcelona. After meeting with her new coach it was time to meet the girls. Mapi and Y/n were good friends, they always shared a room when they were on a camp with the national team, so when Mapi saw her she was shook. Mapi stood there for a second just looking at Y/n while the other girls greeted her. She then came running towards Y/n and jumped on her, they were both so excited to see each other.

While Y/n was hugging Mapi she caught a glimpse from a rather familiar looking person. She got caught in the girls eyes and immediately thought she was looking at Alessia    because that's the glare she used to give her. But after looking more closely she saw it was Lucy Bronze. The muscular and really handsome looking women has immediately caught attention from Y/n. She went to greet her but again she just got lost in her eyes.

After greeting all the players it was time for training. Y/n was the player to watch on training as she was far more superior than all the other players.

Y/n knew, right after the training, that it was going to be an excellent season.

Sorry for the jump-scare up top just thought it was a funny pic from Lucy.
Anyways I could really use some suggestions as to have I should continue this story.