5

C H A N E L   V E R I T E T I

We get out of the car and get through security. The family group chat notification on iMessage goes off on my phone. A text from the contacts Mama and Dad. They both texted.. great. I open my phone as we walk into the house to read the messages.

"We're going out for dinner tonight, bring Azyra." I read out loud from my Dads message.

"We're also going to a fancy restaurant. So dress appropriate or you're grounded CC. I love you. Be ready soon!" I read out loud from my Moms message.

I text back with an 'okay and I love you guys too.' Me and Azyra go upstairs and Nikolai sits on the couch because he's already ready. He has to sit with us and eat with us because he's one of our main bodyguards.

We walk in my room and the smell of vanilla cookies hit our nostrils.. it smells so damn good in my room.

"Damn girl, it always smells good in here." Azyra says.

"Well I do have like three oil warmers in here and tons and tons of wax melts." I say with a small laugh.

I'm not lying, I have at least 75 wax melts. They have their own spot in my closet. I have extra oil warmers just incase mine quit, I like to keep my room smelling good even if it's messy. Azyra's room always smells like sugar cookies. I'm a little messy as a person but still gotta smell so good.

***

After we take our showers, moisturize, skin care, basically do everything, and get ready. I have my hair down but too small pigtails on the top of my head and my hair natural and wavy.

I have a white tight body suit on and some light colored jeans with a few rips in them and fit around my waist perfectly. My breasts perky as the tight shirt hugs onto my waist and torso. I have a gold necklace that spells my name as well as some gold all weather bracelets. I have some white sandals and a small black Chanel handbag.

Azyra has her butterfly locks down and she has on a black tight body suit and some light colored jeans, a silver necklace that spells her name and silver all weather bracelets, and some black sandals and a black Gucci handbag.

I have light makeup on.. curled lashes with mascara, dior lip gloss and oil, that is tucked away in my handbag, and some little body glitter thrown on my body and face. I love glitter.

Azyra has on some mascara and eyeliner and dior lip gloss and oil, a little eyeshadow, not too much makeup just some. She looks pretty with or without.

We walk out of my room and my parents aren't even out here yet. My stomach growls because I only ate this morning and now it's eight P.M, so cmon Mama and Dad because we're hungry.