Chapter one

Wolf Power Ranger Knights

Many years ago thought the years so many had been saved by different rangers that had different ablates. One was who was raised to believe in the strength of wild animal one who was the red knight was raised in the power of the wolf, the red knight had a secret that the enemy didn't know of that led to a hidden ability.

Even the rest of the knights who were the power rangers wouldn't know until they formed and trained as one the red knight who would become the new leader would have a deep include ally in battle. The day came that the battle of all the knights needed to become a team.

Soon the blue, yellow, pink, and black, along with the green ranger came together when they soon learn about the secret that the red rangers were hiding.

Soon they saw two red rangers young as they were protecting their secret ability. That is truly hidden from the whole world breaking through the new time. The pink ranger was surprised when she saw the two red rangers fighting. "They move as one. As if they were always meant for the mission." The pink ranger said as she looked at them both when the gates opened.

The master of the castle who protected the rangers, the rangers saw the red rangers de-transform and walk toward them. The male took his helmet off as he looked at them kinda series and in an okay tone. The girl had more of a darker tone as she slowly took her hamlet off she also had a paler figure. As she looked at them all, "You are the new team?" She asked silently as she fixed her hair she looked at them.

The female green ranger looked at her team and then at the red rangers "What all is happening I thought there was only one ranger per family." As she looked at the others. Seeing only one of them the male gave the truth and answer "We were born twins with the same power of truth. Twin death slash." He said as he looked at them all he remained silent after it. The yellow ranger was a male while the blue was a female and the black was a male.

The protector looked at the red rangers as he handed smoothies to the team as well to invite them into the castle. He trained the red rangers and was ready to train the others. So much had been going on as things goings go on in the world.

With darkness spreading once the unknown about the red ranger was that they had the blood dating back to King Arthur's time. Even back to the legendary King himself not many listened to many not knowing what was or could be true, though to be true the only ones who would remember the legend, remind silent as they had seen nothing or felt nothing about never understanding the truth. 

The new rangers had their stuff already sent to the new place they would be calling home, clothing along with whatever else would make them feel better. Soon it would be dinner time at the family table to be properly intruded their new family to those that already knew who they would be serving with well as those that they need to understand more about or at least asked about.