Chapter nine: Ember

Chapter Nine: Ember

Ember lived in a very uptight home where you, had to follow what was expected of you. Not many of what you had was fun, being the Green Ranger wasn't meant to be fun. The reason Ember was named was the fact Ember was a type of stone.

She had an older but he had a horrible accent that made it so that he couldn't become the green ranger. So his and Ember's parents made it so that they were more uptight with Ember.

Ember was caring and did what she could to help others along with keeping herself disciplined but it was hard to remember why she wanted to do the things she wanted to do. She had plans for her future but still. Living in Japan was one of the places that seemed popular. Even more in Tokyo but her family was mostly from Kyoto, Japan as many worked on higher level education or had higher paying jobs.

     Ember wondered around she was unsure what to do with her life. She only knew how to protect and make her family proud by doing what they wanted.

    Ember slowly walked the streets as she tried to understand what she was meant to do with her life she studied music, history, and other lessons that were taught in middle or high school whichever she was in at the time. As the time took too much she about everything and she remained still unsure of what else happened.

    As Ember was walking a person attacked her from behind. She noticed as she protected herself saw what the person was using as a weapon noticing it wasn't a sword it was more like a gun or something different. It wasn't anything that anyone could understand, it was something no one really understood.

     She kept fighting them as they fought her she was pined to the wall but it gave her an an advantage. She looked down keeping a breath as she pushed them away. She remained still as she looked at the wall as she felt herself bleed. She transformed to fight she felt herself twisting her left wrist which really didn't affect her writing abilities. She held her pain in and sword in her one hand as she fought.

      She had more abilities than needed as she looked down she took down the monster and was able to get the monster taken down she looked at it and was able to run away.

     She looked away from what was happening, she wanted to know what to as happening. She sighed a bit unsure of what was wrong as she was scared about the fall about who was who. She took a deep breath wondering who was who. She tapped her pen and nails as she looked closer into her attacker. As she remained calm she started silent she put her headphones on as she listened calmly before getting up. When she got home she mended herself up. She listened as she slowly curled up.

        She pulled her headphones around her neck as she about curled up, on her bed couch she curled as she was tired. She didn't know what to say as she began to calm down about everything as she looked at her hands. As the blood she needed to clean up before her parents saw the blood was dry.

       As she began to worry about what was to truly happen. She soon remained calm and she slowly tried to keep what happened in a journal. As she fights with amazement.

      What was to become of her now she to address the first issue of the three Ws, she wanted to know who this was who attacked her among all the other reasons. So much had been going on for so long that no one had no one ever reason.

Many seem to think that since for ages they had been there for ages and been protecting them, things would prevent her from losing her mind. so many had pushed her from seeing what was real. She wanted to protect people but also wanted to be bigger than she was, as she soon broke again and again.

She remained still as she listened quietly before knowing what she was supposed to do as she soon was asked to leave her own. She felt scared about it all as she needed to stop it all. She looked down after a while feeling a while feeling horrible.

Ember soon would make sure of one thing, that many people didn't mean to notice. So many had been staying away from the family Ember was from for the father was also a ranger. But also they had seen many things that they know. Ember's father had been training her too much. What they didn't know was many didn't things that had to change.

Mamoru was trying to make things work as he would make sure that he tried to make things better than what was happening he would; he would bring back many things that he remembered as he began to work hard enough to do what he was to do and become what he was named to become as he became a struggle now, that he was sickly but he also hated that his sister had to do his job now. He would remain silent about everything happening as he looked down at his hands.

Mamoru remained silent as he watched his sister quietly, as he worked on writing the Power Rangers Samurai from English to Japanese then, of course, he knew he was supposed to help the wolf knight scribe so he studied a lot when it came to ancient languages he knew many different ones. But he focused on Japanese which was his native language. Many of the power rangers were willing to help the scribe of their team.

When Mamoru saw his sister Ember he helped her with her homework and of course, her ranger work so she was ready when she was called into action. Ember liked it better spending time with her brother because he wasn't as pushy as their parents.

Ember remained as silent as possible as many didn't notice who she really was as she lay with him on his lap falling asleep on his knees. She remained still as she began dreaming but she was calmer as she seemed to only be able to sleep anymore near him knowing she would have to leave him some mornings they would wake up cuddling they knew they would have to find someone else but at this rate, their blood family would fix them up.