Chapter 15

~After Christmas/winter break~

Kassidy woke up a little early today so she got ready a little better.

"Hey Kassie!!" Kevin says when she walks into the student lounge.

"Hey Kev, hey Betts" Kassidy says sitting on a couch. They start talking for a little before Archie and Veronica come in kissing. The intercoms sounds and everyone turns their attention to it.

"Students of Riverdale High, this is your principal speaking. E-mails have been sent to your parents, but effective immediately, Southside High School is shut down. And it's students will be transferred to other schools in the district, including this one. I believe the statement we're reading..." Mr. Weatherbee says.

"Okay guys let's not overreact" Veronica says as people start murmuring and gasping.

"Will address your concerns and theirs. You should be receiving it shortly. I'm sure you have many questions. But it goes without saying, we are welcoming these students with open minds, hearts and arms. Thank you that is all." Mr Weatherbee continues before turning off the intercom.

"Wait, what does that...What does that mean?" Archie asks.

"It means Jughead's coming back." Betty says.

"Betty are you ready for that?" Kevin asks looking at her.

"Of course. We're fine." Betty says.

"But why is this happening now?" Archie asks before looking at Veronica.

"Who knows. It's probably some bizarre Byzantine town ordinance we couldn't possibly understand. And in the meantime let's receive these exiles as if they were our own flesh and blood. Who's in? Hmm?" Veronica asks.

"And Kassidy. Your doing it all you have to do is sit in a chair." Veronica says.

"Okay" Kassidy says grabbing her backpack before heading to class. After school Kassidy goes to work and after work she grabs a bottle of tequila from her alcohol cabinet. Kassidy puts music on in her bedroom and drinks the whole bottle. Kassidy calls Sweet Pea and  he doesn't answer so she leaves a voicemail.

"Hey, Sweet Pea...I just wanted to let you know I like you. Like so much and uh you probably don't feel the same but you know fuck it. Alright bye because I'm really drunk and I have to go to sleep" Kassidy says before hanging the voicemail and going to sleep.

~The next day~

Kassidy woke up a little late with a massive hangover, she decides to smoke some weed before heading to school. Kassidy gets dressed quickly without doing her makeup and she puts her sunglasses over her eyes.

 Kassidy gets dressed quickly without doing her makeup and she puts her sunglasses over her eyes