were playing the Orpheum..... but mom

3rd person pov:
When Lukes and Lili's mom Emily pick up the phone they saw the anger is her eyes but what was so bad about the phone call whats happening.

"LUCAS PATTERSON" their mom yelled
y-yes mom Luke asked sounding kind of nervous of what what happening. "EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU'RE PLAYING THE OREPHEM WHEN I TOLD YOU TO QUIT THE BAND. " she yelled clearly pissed at him.

She stopped and took a deep breath then calmed her voice and politely told her daughter to go Upstairs so she won't witness the fight that's about to happen.

Lili clearly didn't want to go but after a mood from Luke she quickly stood up and left and made sure to eardrop a little on the conversation even though she didn't hear much but muffled yelling.

The more she walked to her room the quiter the voices got. But suddenly the yelling came to a stop and the door slammed, she heard the crying of her mom and ran down stairs as fast she can but Luke wasn't there no one but her mom and dad.

Lili was a smart girl and released that Luke ran away and left her with their parents because a silly little argument. As much as she wanted to hate him for that she loved her big brother and missed him. After that she cryed herself to sleep and thought about her brother as she driver off to sleep.

A/n: sorry for not updating school was starting back and I was rly busy I started today 😭, their probably not gonna be as many updates as I thought I would do but I'll update 1 or 2 times a week.