Chapter 11

" Are you sure ? "

Jimin's words replayed in Taehyung's mind but he had made his mind. He knew what he was going to do , would impact His next coming life and the lives tied with him.

he had to take care of everything he knew he had put in danger and he was ready.

Taehyung nodded his head and Jimin patted his shoulder , Giving him strength.

" I am always here for you "

         Present

The day today , has always been very important for any female on the earth.

The day every female desires for and every man Hopes for.
Today , she was getting married , Which she never in her life thought.

She was in a beautiful white Silk dress which was far from a Wedding dress but ...... it was already too much for her.

Her mind was filled with thoughts. If she gets married to him , Aden won't take her away ...... right ? Somewhere she started Trusting Taehyung but she also knew he had a purpose for buying her but she did not want to think it that way.

She knew she was gonna have a different life and she was grateful for all that.

They were in car , On their way to The place they were getting married to.
            You must be thinking how she agreed and how did Taehyung asked her but nothing like that happened. Taehyung just told her he wanted to marry her and he spoke , what made her believe him that he will be there for her.

" I want to marry you . I want to protect you from everyone and anyone who would hurt you "

        She gasped and was resting her head on his chest , Staring outside of the window.
His one hand was around her waist , His large hand holding onto her stomach. His other hand holding her other hand , drawing circles on the back of her hand as she relaxed in his arms.

He had this Aura that made her so calm and peaceful around him. He provided her the warmth and security that she never felt before. No one provided her this kind of care and love in that Mansion where she spent her whole life.

Soon , the car came to a stop and Jimin turned back to look at him and noticed how peacefully she was laying on his chest , staring out , lost in her own zone.

His eyes met Taehyung's and They both shared a look before Jimin stepped out.

       Y/n's Pov

My heart thumped loudly as he was standing in front of me. His hands holding mine as I blinked.

This man was going to be my husband. He was standing so close to me that I felt my knees trembling.

A thought rushed into my mind , what if Aden found out about this all ? Would he do something ? But he wouldn't , he sold me off in a big price.

All of a sudden , his deep voice startled me. I looked up at his brown orbs and he had this small smile on his face.

" I promise to love you without condition. To honour you each and every day. To laugh with you when you're happy , to support with you when you're sad and to protect you all my life. To guide you when you ask for direction. I promise to be your best friend and I will be the one to always compromise and listen as we go through our journey together.

with this hand ,
I will life your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty ,
For I will be your wine.
I will light your way in darkness .
With this ring ,
I ask you to be mine "

He held the ring , the beautiful pink diamond shining , Beautifully. My whole body Filled with Some weird kind of feeling. Was those words ...... true. The way he delivered those words , seemed so true and the feeling I saw , looked so genuine. He would not betray me ............ would he ?