Chapter 59

Rose's Pov

We got a call from Jungkook that they ...... finally made it and we all couldn't help but to cry out in happiness.

Finally , finally our pain did not go to waste. Finally we got the justice we wanted. Finally our Struggles , our pain , our tears were worth it.

Lisa smiled and I could tears falling from her eyes as I tried to wipe mine before anyone could notice.

Somi sat down beside me and took me in her arms as I tried to smile but my lips quivered from trying to hold back my cries.

Finally my best friend got the justice. Finally George could grow up peacefully with a peaceful environment.

" They will be here anytime soon , prepare So many dishes "

Aunt Kim spoke to the maids as everyone started preparing for their arrival.

Finally after months , we were gonna get a happiness and now , nothing could be An obstacle in our way of happiness.

        Evening

Lisa screamed out in happiness , rushing into Jungkook's arm whom was badly beaten up. My heart thumped as I noticed Jimin. My feet made me run towards him and he looked over to me.

" Rosè , do not run- "

I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back. Everyone gasped as I ran hysterically and I looked at his beaten up face and my tears made their way to my cheeks as he held my cheek , kissing my forehead as I held him tightly.

Our eyes went to an injured Yoongi whom walked inside holding a badly injured Taehyung.

We quickly took them over to the couches as they fell. Taehyung's mother rushed over to him , checking him.

" The doctor is on the way "

Hoseok spoke and Lisa quickly got water for them and I looked at them concerned.

All of a sudden somi walked into the living room and she asked the most expected question.

" Where is y/n "

      Taehyung's Pov

I took a deep breath and gulped down the water and sighed in satisfaction.

" where is she , son ? "

My mother asked about y/n and I looked at her before letting out a deep sigh.

" she is in the hospital with her brother "

Everyone looked at us , concerned , confused and I looked I looked over Jungkook and he smiled before started telling them everything from A to Z. I was so happy to have someone as him in my life.

" Hope that child can be healthy and happy in her life "

My dad spoke and I looked over to see my grandpa and Dad , feeling really happy for y/n.

" can we go to see her- "

Rosè asked and Jimin shook his head.

" they need to prepare for her surgery. Her brother has asked no one of us to come. After surgery , we can "

Everyone nodded and the doctor reached at that time , checking out our injuries .

      Two Weeks Later

Twelve days has passed since her surgery. It was very critical and Sylvester had to get his sister's surgery done and he with his friends , were successful in her surgery and she's been ...... healing well.