Chapter 20

His mother stared at us and I could see she was not pleased. Of course , she was not.

" mom- "

Taehyung stared at his mother and she angrily walked towards us and I Tried to get up from Taehyung's lap but All of a sudden , his mother grabbed my arm and pulled me up and I stumbled by the force which she applies to pull me off of her son's lap.

" I let you stay here just because you saved my nephew but here you are seducing my son ! You wench ! "

I shook my head and she glared at me. I felt scared. Scared she might hurt me.

" mom "

Taehyung tried to speak but his mother glared at him.

" enough Taehyung ! "

His mother grabbed my arm and literally dragged me outside of the bedroom forcefully. I hissed as her grip was so tight on my arm and I knew it left a bruise there.

I looked behind to see Taehyung rushing towards us and my eyes filled with tears.

I stumbled and literally Lost the stair and would have fallen so badly. His mother dragged me down the stairs without caring that I was barefooted and on top of that , I was recovering from the injury I had before.

" Mom stop ! "

Taehyung's Loud voice echoed in the whole house as everyone started gathering after hearing his loud voice but his mother did not stop and continued to drag me.

Taehyung rushed towards us and his mother pushed me Outside of the house and I stumbled and hissed as I felt An aching pain in my foot and widened my eyes , losing my balance and was gonna fall but ......... something more like someone caught me.

I felt arms around me , catching me from getting hurt. I looked up to see ...... Jimin. He looked at me and I felt relieved seeing him there.

" Aunt- "

He stopped as Taehyung rushed out and looked at me concerned.

" Mom what the hell "

He glared at his mother and his mother glared back with same intensity. It was a scary moment seeing mother and son fighting.

" You are fighting with your mother for a girl ! "

His mother shouted at him and he refused to back down too and everyone rushed out and Taehyung's father Voice could be heard.

" what's happening ? "

I could feel jimin's arms tightened around me and I hide my face in his chest.

" I let this girl stay here just because she saved George but she is fucking seducing my son even after he signed those papers ! I won't let her stay here anymore ! I let her stay here till she recovered and she's fine now. I won't let her stay here anymore !! "

Where will I go now ? It was getting dark and I did not want to be left alone on streets or sent back to Aden. Aden would kill me after knowing what had been I doing with Taehyung.

Fear rushed in me as I trembled. Jimin rubbed my arm to calm me down.

" Mom. She was not seducing me and even if she was , then I wanted it "

Taehyung spoke and my heart raced. I never imagined someone fighting for me like he was with his own mother.

" You are fucking divorced ! Now she won't stay here ! She is not welcomed here anymore !!! "

His mother shouted and he shook his head.

" she is my wife and it is her house "

" she is not your wife ! You signed those papers !!! You are divorced !! "