𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝

Chennai
🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

    As Shivay watched Rithu's happiness, he felt it was time to reveal why he didn't want them to go to Mumbai.

"Before we celebrate further, there's something I need to share," Shivay began, his voice filled with a mix of sorrow. "The reason I hesitated to let you all go to Mumbai is because of some events  years ago."

The room fell silent as Shivay took a deep breath, gathering the strength to relive the painful memories. He continued, his voice laced with emotion, "Kalyani Singh Oberoi, the matriarch of our family, had two sons—Tej and Shakti. Tej, my uncle, was married to Jhanvi, and they had three children: Omkara, Rudra, and Priyanka. My father, Shakti, was married to Pinky, and I am their son, the eldest grandson.

A flashback emerged, transporting everyone to the past, where greed and betrayal had torn the family apart.

Shivay: "Tej, my uncle, driven by his lust and greed, had an affair with his secretary, Svetlana, she controlled him and eventually blackmailed me into transferring Omkara and Rudra's rightful property to her."

The room erupted in gasps and whispers, the shock of the revelation palpable.

"I was left with no choice but to protect my brothers, to shield them from the effects of Tej's actions," Shivay continued, his voice tinged with regret. "In doing so, I cut ties with the Oberoi mansion, leaving behind the life we had known.....

Shivaay paused, his gaze shifting to Avi. He didn't want her to hear the rest, and she understood this. She left quietly the room.

Shivay took a deep breath and continued. Ansh and Rithu couldn't bear to hear the next words that came out of Shivay's mouth. Tears started rolling down their faces, as the weight of his words became unbearable for them.

Ansh and Rithu exchanged glances, their empathy for their father deepening.

"I made the difficult decision to distance myself from Mumbai, as the memories and pain with it
were too unbearable. I hoped to shield you all from the danger......
I didn't want to lose one more person in my life.....

Ansh moved toward Shivay and held his hand.
"Dad, we understand this. You did what you felt was best for us.
But we've grown stronger as a family, and Mumbai is Rithu's dream. Let's not let the shadows of the past ruin our future."
Rithu nodded in agreement. They embraced Shivay, assuring him that their bond was unbreakable.

Shivaay couldn't hold himself any longer. Overwhelmed by emotions, he retreated from the room, leaving Ansh and Rithu behind.
Rithu felt a strong decision building within her.

Her gaze fell upon a large photo frame hanging on the wall. As she stared at the picture, capturing the happy faces of their family, her eyes ignited with a fiery thirst for revenge.

Rithu: This isn't just about a business deal anymore. It's about bringing the truth to light, about restoring our family. I won't rest until I expose that cunning man who had torn us apart.
  Mumbai waits for me, not as a dream, but as a battlefield where I will fight for my family...
Nothing will stop me.....
Ansh wiped away his tears and stood beside her, ready to support her in their journey for truth and justice.
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Shivaay walked into the room, his emotions swirling like a  storm. The weight of the past and the loss of someone dear to him felt unbearable. Anika, sensing his pain, approached him with gentle steps and a loving heart.

Anika placed a comforting hand on Shivaay's shoulder, her eyes filled with understanding and compassion. She knew that some wounds never fully healed, and the memories could be overwhelming.