G.O.S

Gauri cuts the call and leans to the coach.

Maybe Shan is right 21 years was more than enough for thinking

Maybe Shan is right 21 years was more than enough for thinking. Why did I punish that innocent soul? What was his mistake?
Om was fallen apart When bade bhayia, bhojai, and rudy  left him alone.   I have added salt to his open wound. .
Will he forgive me for hiding his children from him?
Whenever they asks about their dad I kept mum or cried.
What should I do?
Will my children forgive me?

Maa...

Haa

Haa...kya hua nikku
You asked me to shortlist the designers who applied for a partnership with ORI.

Is it done...

Yes, I have chosen one designer. She is most skillful at this. Look at her details

Her name is Rithu from South India, a freelance designer. Currently finished MBA.

Gauri feels some connection with that girl but she shrugged it off

Mail her that she is selected...

Do you want to cross-check

mujhe apanee beti par poora bharosa hai

Ok, then am going to mail her and don't sleep on the couch go to your bed now...

Nikki...

Now what?....

kya tumhaaree nani ne raat ka khaana aur davaee lee thee?.......

why you are asking me why can't you check?

Nikki...

If nani needs anything, Bete, tell her......
If you want to say something thing to nani
You go and say her.....For the last eight years, I am doing this...
I'm not interested in a two-way messenger
If want to know anything go and ask.... leave me...
And one more thing he will be coming tomorrow........
Ok...

Nikki leaves the room, Gauri hesitates to go and but she goes to check on her.
Gauri knocks on the door
A woman in her 60s opens the door. She is surprised to see Gauri there.
Come in.

Nahi.... she paused kya appne Raat ka khaana aur davaee lee?

Ha...
Gauri.
Yes...
Good night.....
She just nods to it and goes to her room.
The woman stares at her until she disappeared into her room.

........................................................................
Rudra Singh aka RS was engrossed in some files but it seems he is so disturbed. he throws the files.
The immature rudy is dead after the disappearance of his superman and super bahabi. He was shattered when his o blamed him for leaving them alone.

He tried to stop his brother from leaving the house......He tried to kill himself in front of them......No one understands his plight. So he decided to leave the house until his brother returns.
now only the ruthless businessman Rudra Singh exists in the world. He didn't believe that his brother and wife died in the car blast
It was the last news he received about his superman. he concluded that they are alive and madly searching for them for 24 years...also for His champ or princess too

Rudy...

To be continued......

...............

Some questions based on this part. guess the answers and comment

Who is the old woman with Gauri?

Who is the person with Rudy?
I Will be soon updating the next part
For this guess these answers