family? of love or hate

Dada!!!!!
Avi and rithu pounced on Shivay ansh and moved to join them but Shivay ignored ansh and entered the house.
Everyone feels bad to ansh
Ansh blinks his eyes and assures them his alright.
Shivay goes to freshen up and joins the breakfast.

Shi: what were you talking about?
Ansh and rithu look at each other
Avi: Di was saying that she wants to go some....mmmm
Avi's mouth gets stuffed with food by ansh.
An: you have been so thin avi, you have to eat more.
Avi glubs food and try to speak. but this time rithu feeds her with a morsel of food.

Ri: you are right ansh she doesn't take food at times. munh kholo Aa...
And gestures to don't talk.
Avi glares at her Elder siblings.
Ri: nothing serious dad, I asked him to take me for a ride but he denied it.
Shi:hmmm 😕.
Avi, Anika was glancing at Ri-ansh with disbelief.

Rithu: It's nothing, guys. Just a casual conversation🤷‍♀️.

Shivay sensed that something was not okay but decided not to press further. He knew his children well, and he trusted them to share the matter when they were ready.

As the breakfast went on, Rithu couldn't help but ponder over her dream of going to Mumbai. She had received a partnership offer from her dream company...., a goal she had cherished for years..... However, she couldn't bear to see her dad worried......, the past events that had caused him so much pain.

After breakfast shivaay gives his gifts to ansh and rithu,

diamond jewellery set for rithu.

A blue diamond ring for ansh.

As the family gathered to talk, Shivay noticed Rithu's restlessness

As the family gathered to talk, Shivay noticed Rithu's restlessness. He decided to ask.

Shivay: Rithu, is everything okay? You seem lost today.

Rithu hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to approach the topic.

Rithu: dada, I've been offered a partnership with a company in Mumbai. It's a big opportunity for me, and it's always been my dream. But I can't go without your consent, and I don't want to see you worried or upset.