Chapter 1

A/n: hi welcome to this chapter ... *cough* anyway I can't find some memes of this game like wtf ? Where mah memes ?!

==========================================================

No One's POV

The group head towards the location they were supposed to head with Marian leading the way, as she know where the coordinates is the other two where making sure Y/n was secured and protected. Earlier was a disaster since Marian was about to punish Rapi for failing to protect the former deceased commander, but Y/n intervenes telling it was not worth it and a disrespect to the dead commander's soul.

Anis: say commander ...

Y/n: .... ??

Anis: I know it's weird that you're information is ... something ... but beside that do you have anything else ?

Y/n: ....

Y/n stops walking for a second and look at the sky as it was clear yet there aren't any birds, Anis sweat drop at this and was about to ask again but Rapi stopped her. Marian look worried at her commander who kept quiet as he close his eyes, as he tried to remember what really happen and how he got into this situation.

Y/n: .... I like the sky ...

Anis: ..... that's ... not what I meant ... but it's progress I guess ?

Y/n: *looks at Marian* ...

Marian: ..... ?

Y/n: Marian are you okay ?

Anis: huh ? Now that you mention it ... *looks at Marian* you don't look so good.

Marian: I don't know what it is, but I feel a bit ....

Rapi: Let me do some maintenance, take off your top.

Marian: Wh-what ? Right here ?

Anis: is there a problem ?

Marian: what I mean is ... the Commander is right there ....

Anis: You don't actually think the Commander sees you that way, do you ? Relax, To them we're just emotionless fighting machines. The last thing they're thinking of when they see us is sex, trust me. Isn't that right, Commander ?

Y/n: ....

Anis: Well well, so you DO see us that way ! Interesting !

Y/n: *soft voice* I thought you guys are huggable plushies ....

The three look at the man surprised at his answer which not only made Anis blushed, but also the two and it made them feel something warm towards him. Y/n just look at them softly and hide his face on his scarf and put the hood up on his jacket, as he turn around not looking at them at all.

Y/n: Marian ... Please let Rapi check up on you .... just to make sure you're alright ...

Marian just sighs and listen to Y/n's order and let Rapi check a maintenance on her, while Anis is making sure Y/n still has his back on them. She notice Y/n was moving a bit like check something on his clothes, what she didn't know that Y/n was looking at his right wrist that was cover in bandages.