Chapter 3

A/n: Hi welcome to uhh ... what chapter in the game now ? .. ah yes !! Chapter 2 ? The investigation ? I forgot the title- anyway- que Opening !! I should be resting but nooo ... my brain want me to post something at this book then I can rest-.

==========================================================

No One's POV

**Flashback**

**Year - XXXX ***

No One's POV

A 8 year old h/c hair boy is on the floor reading something as he sneak in his father's study room, the boy was amazed and wanting to learn more as he continues reading on a journal. As he was focus about learning his family's past that was written in the journal, his grey eyes were bright and full of wonders as he read each letter.

???: Y/n ? What are you doing here at my study room ?

The boy flinch a bit and turn to see his dad who's looking at him, Y/n quickly close the journal and hide it behind his back. The older man realize the book Y/n hid and sighs for a second, as he approach the child and crouch at his height.

Y/n: I'm sorry ... I was just curious about our family.

F/n ( Father's name ): I know son, I know.

Y/n: did I do bad ?

F/n: No you didn't ...

The older man just place his hand at the boy's head and ruffles it, making Y/n just laugh a bit and push his dad's hand. The older man grin and pick up the boy and stood up, he look at his son and saw the bandage at the boy's wrist.

F/n: .... Listen son.

Y/n: *tilt head* .... ?

F/n: you're mother and I love you so much, not just you but your siblings as well. You know our bloodline is special.

Y/n: really ? What is it ?

F/n: our bloodline is ........

**Flashback Ends**

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: Commander ?

.

.

.

.

.

.

???: Commander ?

.

.

.

.