the entrance.

So, guys probably u have watched hxh  so, if I wrote something like " just imagine what happened in anime" then I hope you would understand that. And if u didn't like the story, yes my brain cells works like that. Do read the description thanks. Let's get to the story.

You know right when chorollo used neon to get to auction hall then they were at cafe where neon tells chorollo his fortune. We are gonna start from there . The yn is neons sister ,Imagine the main yn character voice by yourself. But I will hint you a voice that came in my mind. Think of emotionless voice deep but somehow calming. Chorollo's voice with a pitch. If you are like Gon and there is smoke coming from your ears, then just imagine your own wished voice .

" Chorollo Lucifer, that's a weird name."
" Haha, my friend perfer to call me boss"
"Boss? That's even weirder."
Just as neon was talking while chorollo was pretending to be interested. Just then neon spoted a individual. She call out for that person but the figure tried  to hide.
" I saw u big sis sis , no point in hiding"shouts neon. The figures come near their table.
" Hey sis" says neon excitedly.
" Hello " replies the girl taking off her hood, not bothering to share the excitement to see her " sister".
Neon opened her arm for a hug, but the girl just gave her pat in head. Nicely and firmly rejecting her request for a hug . ( I know it sounds formal but yeah.)
" Did you run away from your bodyguards even after old man said to not roam around by your own." Said the girl.
" You never listen Dad's oders and now you are lecturing me." Says neon whining.
" Fist of all I live myself so I don't have follow some heat head." Replied the girl. Neon was about to say something but the girl cut her off and asked." Who is he?"
" Oh he is Mr. Chorollo, he helped me to come through the gate and chorollo this is yn my big sister. And I was telling him his fortune." Neon said smiling. Chorollo smiled obviously the fake one. But the girl simply put the poker face and turn to neon.
" You used your ability infront of an stranger." The girl asked.( Totally not concerned, just curious about neons IQ.)
"Yeah--
" Dumb, dumb as fuck."
"What do you mean-"
" You do realize that your *ability* might get stolen." Yn said staring at chorollo's eyes while mentioning stolen.
Chorollo was little taken aback. He thought he did good job hiding his ability from the world.he did but some people are from Mars. (Like unholy chorollo's stans at TikTok and YouTube shorts.)
" What do you mean by that big sis sis."
" Nothing, and you will be fine if u don't kill her." She dedicated her last sentence to chorollo and took off.
" Don't get into fight okay?"says neon.
" Says the one hanging out with criminal."
" But I don't know any-
" Don't tell old man we met , good bye" she said and took off. As neon got back to talking to chorollo , chorollo had something else in mind.
Yn got stuck in his mind but not in good way. He wants to know about her ability since his *hunch* told him that might be useful to steal.as now they were in elevator chorollo was still in his thoughts. He wanted no disturbance Tonight, it's not like he feared anyone . He just wanted to say bye to uvogin gifting havoc as biding gift.

Yahoo i am feeling pretty confident about this story I might post daily. If I didn't get lazy of course.anyway thanks for reading this.