CHAOS is on tye way

( you might think what is "tye " it's " the " written different way)

Y/n was at café with so called mafia don. He was the top 1 mafia in the world.
Cigarettes in both of their hands as they talked .

" So you needed me red ?" Tye man said to y/n.
Yes! Her code name was red. Almost everyone thinks it's her real name . But it's code name

" Yes . 007"
007 was tye code name for mafia.
" Why did you needed red"
" I have been thinking to coming back to mafia world"
Tye man scoffed" didn't you said you will Rule tye world without the help of mafia " he said mockingly.
" My motive changed" y/n said in calm voice.
" So what's your motive now ?"
" I don't wanna rule the world, I wanna destroy it "
Before the Man could react he flopped. Dead in floor.
He was shot.
As the blood spread in floor amber came out of shadow holding a gun along with Tricia.
" So , what's next ?" Tricia said kicking the dead body slightly.
" It's not him" y/n said sighing.
" Isn't this the top 1 mafia ?" Amber asked
" No"
" I told you they don't trust you " Tricia muttered sighing.
" Is he a money launder"
" Yes"
" We can take his card for the entry"
" I doubt it is the real one "
Y/n and amber looked at Tricia in confusion.
" They might have gave fake card so if we tried to enter we might fell in trap"Tricia explained
" What do you think we should do?" Y/n asked
" We should play safe " it was Tricia's idea.
" No we need to take risk" amber interruptted.
" Why?"
" Risk brings fun"~
Y/n and Tricia rolled their eyes at ambers comment while amber had her smug Expression.
" Let's go back to our place for a noW"
They went to their secret invisible castle made or three of them. They do their ' stuffs' there.

They reached their Castel and as Tricia was about to open the door. She fell down. Tricia got unconscious tye moment she touched the door.
Amber and y/n looked at each other. They didn't seemed surprised at all.
" Is she having visions?" Y/n asked opening door.
" Yes" amber nodded before picking up amber in bridal style and following y/n inside.
" That means we have visitors"

( Y/n pov)
As soon as Tricia fell in ground I knew it! We had a visitor. You see tricia's abilities is about vision . It's just one of many things of her ability. Her En is open all the time so if an enemy or any danger to us is inside her radius she gets vision. Right now she is unconscious but her mind is travelling in future. So amber and I have to fight anyone who is waiting to be killed.

( Ambers pov)

I looked at y/n and she nodded . Tye moment we went inside we knew it was full of traps . There was a fake bomb in table . My eyes Widen, it was fake but it's a sign of something dangerous.
" Remember y/n?" I asked .
" Yes " I heard a faint response.

So basically some mafias were inside here. And they probably kept " string tarp" .

It means that there are invisible sting connected all over tye place and if we even touch it slightly they will Blast in second. And the main problem; they are invisible. ... They are Nen prove, so Nen wouldn't detect them . It's a special tarp of vampire realm coming for hundred of years .

( Author's pov )
They both walked inside very cautious. Amber was holding Tricia in her hand as y/n was trying to feel the string . It's like a third eye . She can see eyes closed and detect harms. It was a training, main training in vampire realm.
Eventually they both found the invisible string and were able to dodge the explosion. But there was a nite kept for them .
Tye more read
" One of you will die, one of you will fail and one of you is already dead ."

Y/n and amber looked at each other
They knew what it meant .....

Amber will die , Tricia will fail and y/n is .....already dead.