I am now a spider

Hey fellas. I am very sad  today ,most  likely embarrassed. Because, today I was in my way to library and I saw someone who look like my Friend, that person had mask on and I thought it was was my friend so I just stared at her and like I was walking and staring at her .(she was in other side of the road) and guess what? I bumped into a pole and the  worst part , that was not my friend😭😭😭.and guess what? Once I came in library, I FELL FACE FLAT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Can you imagine any more embarrassment. oml I can't even go outside because if my dumbness lol.
Anyway.
Let's get into story.

."so, what if the reason of your not joining spider is dead."says chorollo  while he pull something out from his back. It was the head of mafia that hired you. You were pretty shock.
"So desperate to have me "yn said teasing yet some seriousness.
"And , you can take uvogin's place you don't have to fight to join the troupe. Luckily for you."chorollo continues ignoring yn's words .
"Okay then, but I shall inform you one thing."yn says.
"Hmm?"
"It is impossible for you to ever stole my ability"in said looking dead in chorollo's eyes . In which response chorollo just smiled and said " I am aware of that, ".
"So, since I am an spider now , untie me" Machi removed the thread as yn thanks her.
Just got up and stretch get arm for a bit, just then some sun rays hit her face. It's morning already.
"So, what am I suppose to do now?"in asked.
"Have a tattoo that represents spider"chorollo answers.
"So, what number was your previous member.?"yn asked.
"It's 11"chorollo answers.
"Can I exchange it with you number"yn ask raising her eyebrows, while other troupe members stare at her. Chorollo  facing his back to yn.
Meanwhile hisoka seems to enjoy the show.
"Chill guys I am not kidding but still, it's pretty funny ain't it."yn said just to see their reaction.
"You indeed you can, ......but I think you got a lot to learn before that."chorollo said while walking into his usual place. Yn couldn't tell what he was thinking since she couldn't see his face.
"Wow, I wasn't expecting that calm answer"yn said pretty amused.
Chorllo just chuckled.
"Shizuku and Machi you shall guide yn but I got something to talk to with rest of us. I will tell you three plan later if needed."chorollo said as they three head out.
"So, where shall I put my tattoo" yn ask as they were walking.
"Where do you wanna have it?"shizuku asked."
"Maybe my neck?,"
"I suggest to put tattoo in hiding place since you are in contact with nostrade it's likely that other mafia will suspect you."Machi suggested.
Just They were talking they reached their hotel room.
"Ummm guys I gotta show you something "yn said pretty unsure of her words.
"What is it ?"shizuku asked as they enter her room.
Yn suddenly took off her hook making her back visible.
"Woah"
It was covered in tattoos.
(Guys there is a photo I put here I am sorry if you can't see.)

"So, yeah I think I have no place in back

"So, yeah I think I have no place in back."yn said😅😅.
"And also at my thighs and waist."yn added.
Machi and shizuku look at each other.

.....
With chorollo and others.
"I think we don't need yn Machi and shizuku. The club where our target is only allowes men's.
But we need pakunoda's ability."chorollo added.
"Maybe I will use disguise."pakunoda said.
"I doubt it will be enough."
As they were talking yn,  shizuku and Machi came back.
"Hi guys"yn said.
Everybody looks at her.
"Why u have tattoo at your neck,you do realize you have to be around mafia and judging by your behavior with neon that night , I believe you will be suspect."chorollo said.
"Umm"
"Her whole body was already covered with tattoos and only place where spider fit was in her neck."shizuku said .
"Hahahahaha no Place for one tattoo."sharlank laughed.
"Hey , I never thought  I will join y'all. beside having dragon Tattoo is pretty cool." Yn said defending herself.
........
"Right?"
"Anyway the plan I said".
Saying that chorollo explained the situation.
"Then pakunoda have to go as worker in club."in said.
Everyone look at her.
"Ummm ok then what if I turn you into a guy for 24hour."yn said not sure if she said something bad .
"Disguise won't work"phinks said after long silent.
"Who said it's a disguise?" Yn said .
Everyone looked at her.
"You are serious then?"feitan asked kinda mocking.
"Yeah"yn said in casual voice.
"I think I will pass."pakunoda says.
"Who is your target again".yn said .
"Zing" shalnark answers.
"Wait you are saying that enemy of old man."yn replies looking at chorollo.
"Old man?"chorollo said not sure who yn is referring to.
"Neons father"
"Your father?"
"Well , technically yes."
"So, you know zing."chorollo ask.
As chorollo asked, something appeared in yn's hand. "A necklace."
"This is a necklace, and the diamond inside it contains all the information about zings family and treasure and everything about their life."yn said  showing  it to chorollo.
"How did you got that?"Machi asked
"There was a time when nostrade and zing were friends, well not friends but acted as one.and to end their hilarious acting I stole it from zing mansion. In process I have to kill 100 mafia men from zing family, and you know how it ended."yn  said.
"And nostrade and zing became enemies of that reason and that's why your father seems to dislike you"chorollo said walking towards yn.
"Oh hoo , you already know all this. Well then also I was the one gave neon her ability. Since old man won't stop whining."yn added.
"Mhmm" chorollo hummed taking the  necklace from the hand.
"Not surprised?"in asked.
"I already knew that when I encountered your Nen in the hall that day.'" chorollo answered while checking the necklace.
"Oh , okay"Yn wad pretty surprised about what chorollo said.
Chorollo opened the necklace as everyone gathered in circle.
"Use this pen drive from someone else's computer."chorollo said.
"Yn"chorollo call out.
"Yeah?"
"Give me a hint of your ability"
"Psychic"
"Hmm , since we have pen drive it's some change of plans. All the troupe members except kortopi, Yn,and pakunoda . Go to the club and gather any more information you find. You are aloud to kill anyone you needed.and rest will come with me . We will go inside the zing mansion."
Chorollo said.
"Everyone left except Yn , kortopi and pakunoda."
"So boss,how are we gonna sneak"kortopi said.
"There must be high security."pakunoda said
"I can teleport you all inside the mansion together and I can take care of gaurds . I will need five minutes."Yn said.
"Hmm...I think that won't work since they probably have latest security."chorollo answered.
"Then why not kill everyone " kortopi said.
"Hmmm well that would take a lot of time "pakunoda answer.
While the conversation is running, Yn seems to be thinking something hardly. Chorollo noticed and asked her."any problem Yn?"
"Do you have map of zing's mansion."
"Yes"
Chorollo take out the map and with yn's ability the map was floating in midair.
"Why do you need map since you said you visited mansion a lot before ."kortopi asked.
"Oh yeah,thanks kortopi I remember it now."Yn said.
"Remember what?"kortopi asked.
"The zing's mansion is like a a lake reflection. There is an exact same underground house connected to zing's House. His son showed me once when we were kids and his dad found out,  no one was never aloud to go  there and after all this year probably the tunnel is change or maybe there might be some mirage. but it's just something I saw I have no idea what's there . Maybe it can be fraud or not."Yn said.
"We will know once we tried."chorollo said.
"But , I think it might be trouble going all  of us., As we all know there is a top  security and a door not even Nen could break , it would be a trouble if telepathy would also be useless."Yn said .
"Maybe pakunoda and i will take care of gaurds and you guys can  go to underground tunnel ."kortopi said.
"I don't think that's a good idea."chorollo answered.
"Don't worry I will leave my copy with you and  maybe it can't fight as good as real me but it will be enough for gaurds and I can put a shield if you want."Yn said.
"That will be too much for you."pakunoda said .
" Since I am a psychic, I have no limit."Yn said.
"Okay then let's get into it."chorollo said.
Yn marked the most dangerous part and the  easiest way to escape in map and she left a copy of herself.
Pakunoda , kortopi went for mansion while chorollo and Yn went towards the tunnel that connects the underground house.

Yah fellas see u in another part bye