Chapter five

{Harry's POV}

I really felt weird about this Macy girl. She was perfect. Her hair. Her eyes. Her face. Her smell. Her body! No Harry your a heartbreaker. She can't ruin your reputation!

{Macy's POV}

"Okay but not that it's any of my business, but why the hell were that guy holding a gun to your head?" I asked dani "blah blah blah. Long story short. The boys owed him money. It was stupid of him to think that he could win that fight! No one beats my boys in a fight!" Dani says proudly looking at all the boys with a smile. "Goofball!" Liam mumbled while pulling dani into his lap for a tickle War. Even though Liam had tattoos head to toe and piercings on his face I could tell he treated the ones he loved right. For some odd reason I could tell all these boys had a soft side and were only tough when they needed to be. Even though they had tattoos covering their bodies and piercings I wasn't Afraid of them. "Whose up for dinner?"asked Niall. " Me!" All of us replied in unison making us all burst out into laughter. I think I was going to like it here. we all got up to walk to the kitchen, which I followed them to, we decided on frozen pizza. "Wait, what about the concert?" I asked Dani. "There was no concert I just needed an excuse to get to hang with you. Oh and I texted you mom, your staying the night" "score!!" I laughed. "What do we do while the pizza cooks?" Louis questions. "How about a game of truth or dare "Harry suggests smirking. "YAY!!!!"Louis shouts. We all sit down on the bar stools around the kitchen counter. "I'm going first"announces zayn. "Okay....Macy. Truth or dare" "hmmmm...truth"I say "okay um..." Dani whispers something in his ear. Great. "Who did you lose your v-card to?" He asked grinning slightly. Oh crap. You thought about that horrible time.

[flashback]

"Get the hell back here Macy!" You abusive boyfriend Cameron yelled right be before he pushed you down the stairs. You let out a quiet whimper as your head throbbed and tears streamed down your face. When Cameron got to the bottom of the stairs he picked you up by your hair and threw you on the floor. "Your a worthless slut" he yelled in you face. "I'm going to fuck you so hard!" He yelled some more as he ripped your shirt and pants off. This can't be happening your still a Virgin! That night he took your v-card and left you with a broken nose,3 broken ribs and a concision.

[end of flashback]

"Macy?" Harry reached out to touch my shoulder but I flinched and shut my eye very tight getting ready for impact. But his hand just rubbed circles in my shoulder. I looked at him. There was concern in his eyes. I calmed down a bit. "No,no did you think I was going to hit you?" Harry questioned. Tears welled up in my eyes as i nodded my head. The others just stared in shock. "Why would you think that?" Harry said hugging me. I stayed quiet. "Do you guys really want the truth?" I asked the group. They all nodded. I told them about Cameron and Andrew and Justin. At the end of my stories i looked down. I bet they are going to hate me now. Great. Good job Macy. Your such an idio...,I didn't have time to finish that thought after I was grabbed by many arms. They were all hugging me in a giant group hug. What in the world? "You don't have to worry about that now Macy! Your safe with us"dani whispered "we will all be here for you." Liam said after. Just then the oven went off signaling the pizza being done. We all separated. They all gave me a huge smile. Niall and Louis went get the pizzas. For the first time in a very very very very long time, I felt safe to be with people other than my family and Tate.

Authors note:

I'm sorry it sucked!!!

Love you all!