Chapter ten

{Macy's POV}

(Same day)

After we got all my stuff in the car my mum drove us back over to the flat. Or should I say my flat. When we pulled up to the driveway and took all my belongings out if the car. My mom left after a good bye kiss. Dani called Liam. "You and the boys. Across the street now!" She commanded. "Mam yes mam!"Liam shouted back jokingly then hung up the phone.

Soon enough all the boys were over carrying boxes into the house. "I'm loving that view!" Liam said to dani smacking her bum while she was bending over to grab a box,we all laughed while dani blushed and slapped Liam's bicep. Speaking of biceps! I looked over a Harry.

He had a lose frat tank on and when he lifted those boxes! Damn!! I can help but stare. No Macy! He's a jerk! A very hot one at that! Ugh what was I going to do. It was mainly izzy that was a jerk but he was too by not ever sticking up for me. He just sat there and stared while she bullied me! I need to talk to him about keeping our 'un liking' for each other on the low while in front of our friends. So I followed him into the house while he carried the box.

As soon as he set it down I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs. This had to be done in private.

{Harry's POV}

As soon as I set the cardboard box of pictures down I was being grabbed by the hand and pulled up the stairs. I saw it was Macy holding my hand. I could fell the sparks flying. She has very small hand compared to my big ones. She pulled me into a room upstairs and sat me on an old couch that came with the house while shutting the door. "We need to talk" she said looking down. "Ok"I said. "We need to act normal around dani and the rest of the boys!" "Normal?" "Like we don't dislike each other!" "Dislike each other" I said acting confused.

I knew I was being a jerk to her at UNI and at the bakery . I couldn't help it. Doing this job with Izzy's dad would get me and the boys lots of more money. Money to support a family in Liam and dani's case. They were practically broke. All of us were.

That's why I'm going to collage. We all split the money we make with our jobs. Not just our group jobs. Our jobs we had out in the town. Normal jobs."Harry don't play stupid!"Macy shouted "you know exactly what I'm talking about! And we are not letting our friends know about this! Ok" "ok" I said annoyed. I wasn't actually annoyed I just needed to act like I didn't like her or else izzy would get jealous.

Even if she wasn't here I couldn't have Macy think I like her. "Good!" She said firmly. "And one more thing Harry! Your a jerk you know that! I thought you were my friend until that first day of school! I should of never trusted you! and tell the bitch I said hi when you go to take her v-card!" "You know what I will. And she's not the bitch!! You are! Oh and me a jerk. I tried to explain but you wouldn't let me!!" I yelled right back proud if my hatred act until I saw tears start to roll down her checks.

I didn't mean a word of that. I just really needed this money so I could actually have a life. I stared at her teary eyes and she looked down. I'm an idiot. I made the most beautiful thing on this earth cry. She's right. I am a jerk. "M-Macy.." "Just leave Harry!!"she mumbled running out of the room and locking her self in the bathroom. I can't believe it. I made the girl if my dreams cry.

I thought about when i promised to myself nothing would ever hurt her.I broke my own promise. This time it was me. I was hurting her. That was like a million stabs to the heart. I guess I'll do what she said and leave. I walked out the door hearing her cries coming from the bathroom.

I told the boys I wasn't feeling well and walked to the house. As soon as i walked through the door I fell to my knees with my head in my hands. What have I done?

Authors note:

Poor hazza!!!

It's only going to get better! Just wait!

5 more reads for an update????