Chapter 17

Harry's POV

I was still in my room thinking about Niall's mishap. I don't know what's wrong with him. *ring ring* I fished my iPhone 5 out of my pocket and read the caller ID. Finally! "Hello" "are you going to apologize?" I hear izzy say. "Yes" "well???" "Izzy I'm sorry for yelling at you" "and?" "And For being an ass" "and?" "And for getting angry with you" "ok hare bear!!!! I forgive you!! But I can't come over tonight! Daddy has a stupid party!" I hate the 'hare bear' crap.Light bulb. "Awwww maybe I could come to the party!!" "Ok! Perfect!!! Be here at 8:00! It's black tie!!love you bye" and with that she hung up without another word. Since it was 2:30 I had lots of time to...I guess you could call it prepare.

Niall's POV

"Mate you might want to sit down." Louis says scooping up the girl and walking towards me. I looked at Louis confused then acted like an obedient dog and took a seat on the couch. Then zayn walked in and took a seat next to me. "I saw the whole thing." He states just as wide-eyed and confused as I was. "Is anyone else home?"Louis asks. "Harry but we won't have to worry about him hearing" I say pointing upstairs realizing there was heavy metal blaring from his room. "Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. Ok. I-I...I lied." Louis says finally spitting it out"What?" Me and Zayn say in unison. "What do you mean you lied mate?" Zayn said. Louis picked up the girl and set her in his lap. "This is Eloise. She's 3. Look at her and put the puzzle pieces together so it's not as hard to explain please!" Lou says getting worked up and then placing the girl onto my lap. I took a Good long look but as soon as she looked at me with her big eyes and bright smile I simply passed her to zayn. I knew it. And now I had two secrets to keep.

Zayn POV

Niall passed the random 3 year old to my lap. 3 years old 3 years old. What happened 3 years ago. "Daddy" the girl says reaching for Lou. Daddy? 3 years? Then I like that I had a insane idea. It couldn't be true.

Louis POV

I grabbed Eloise and let her lay her small head on my chest. I looked at there facial expressions and I new I had been caught red handed. "She's not els-" "yes she is Eleanor's." I say. "But els dead"Niall mumbles unsure "that's where I lied. Well...three years ago after we had that horrible fight. I did something that made her never want to see my again. I went with her when she gave birth to Eloise and every time I went 'out of town' for all those long periods of time I was really just spending time with Eloise. So that's it." I correct slow enough for them to understand but fast enough so Eloise doesn't know who we're taking about. "Ummm. Ummm." Zayn says searching for words. "That's probably a bit bigger than a white lie" Niall states looking at me knowingly. "Are you going to tell the others" zayn asks "Harry but not Danielle or Liam." "Why not" Niall questions still obviously taking it all in. "Because el was one of dani's only friends and I know this would break her heart! And if we told Liam the first thing he would do was tell Danielle." I'm still not sure how well they took this. Suddenly Macy burst though the door with a girl following her confused and giggling. "GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!"Macy says jumping over the couch into the middle of zayn and Niall kicking them along the way. "My best friend Tate from America is here! And she going to live with me. Here she is and wait.... Who is this little cutie!!!" Macy says looking towards Eloise who was now playing with her own feet still sitting in my lap. "My niece?" I Say more as a question. "Ok" Macy says not Quite believing me. This was going to be a long day.

Zayns POV

"Anyway this is Tate" Macy says pointing to her incredibly beautiful best friend. "Hi" Tate says blushing a little hiding her body behind Macy a little. "Ok so that's Niall, Louie, Louie's niece, Harry is somewhere, same with Liam and dani and Olivia are back at the house oh and how could I forget-" "I'm Zayn" I say before Macy could locking eyes with Tate's bright ones. Tate. She had to. No she was going to be mine. "Niall you need to get ready for you date! You have an hour an 30 minuets mr.! Get going!" Macy states. I was still starting at Tate surprised she haven't looked away yet."yes mam" Niall says going up the stairs. They then left the house Macy rambling about how amazing life here was going to be and crap like that. My own thoughts still echoed in my head. She was going to be mine.

Tate's POV

I can honestly say that I am already starting to like it here. My amazing best friend Macy has already made very very attractive guy friends! And that Zayn. Man. When we locked eyes I couldn't look away! But sadly as soon as Macy pulled me out of the house reality slapped me like a bitch. It was obvious that he had a girlfriend. I mean come on a man that attractive has to have a lady. But still. I couldn't help but wonder. What if he didn't have a girlfriend? *************************************************************************************************************************** Authors note: I soooooooo sorry this chapter was as boring as school!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to explain the while Eloise situation! I AM ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU READERS!!!!!! Your probs the sexiest people I've ever met!!!!! #notjoking Can I get 20 more reads? 10 votes?? 5 comments???? God you people are amazing. Anyone loving this Tater and Zayney action!!! Ship name??? Zate? Tayn? Yep I'm going with zate! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! GOOD NIGHT YOU SEXUAL PEOPLE!!!!!! ***************************************************************************************************************************