Chapter three

Chapter 3: save me

{dani's prov.}

No. No no no no!! This can't be happening! They have Macy! Why Macy? She's the only girl friend I have! And she gave me the courage to tell Liam about me being pregnant!! I can't believe I'm here. A gun to my head. Staring into the eyes of the love of my life with his four best mates standing by his side.Literally by his side. Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Harry Probably couldn't be any closer. This is what they always did in a time of trouble, but usually I'm standing behind Liam holding his hand. God this is so stupid. The boys owe this man money but they refused and they think taking me hostage will make the boys pay up! My boys are very good at fighting and they won't stand for this. There waiting for the right time to attack, not wanting to take the wrong move. I see them looking over at Macy then all at once look at me. I just nod me head slightly letting them know that we would need to get her out if this too. I look over at terrified Macy as this man known as Jared whispers something in her ear. Her eyes widen as tears start to well up in them. Oh hell no!! I suddenly feel this urge to protect her. "Don't touch her." I yell as intimidating as I can. Jared chuckles then slides his hand down to squeeze her bum. Liam can tell this is really setting me off. I make eye contact with him, anger in my eyes. He takes this as his chance to give the boys his signature attack signal. He brushes off his shirt then they all attack. Liam grabs me while Louis grabs the gun. Niall and zayn already have two guys knocked out and as for Harry, he was beating the crap out of the man who was tormenting Macy. She was knocked out on the floor with blood on her head. Jared had thrown her way to hard on the ground when the boys all started throwing punches I leaped out of Liam's arms and fell to my knees next to Macy. She had her right cheek pressed Against the hard pavement, her eye already Turing into a black eye. There was a big gash on her forehead. I sat there next to her as the boys finished up. "We are taking her back to the house!" I commanded as tears welled in my eyes. She was so nice. I was already starting to love her. I can't believe I let this happen! My tears turned into loud sobs as Liam picked me up and carried me to the car. Macy was already there, since one of the boys carried her in. I laid her head in my lap and brushed the hair out of her face. The car ride was silent. I grabbed her phone out of her purse and unlocked it (no passcode). I looked for a contact say mom then texted it saying 'hey mum!!! We are about to leave for the concert! Do you mind if I stay with dani for the night?love you lots-Macyxoxox' her mom replied with a simple 'ok love that's fine. Love you too!'. I smiled. Truth is there was no concert. I just wanted to hang with Macy but she kinda seemed like a good girl. I needed a plan to get her to hang out with me. So I lied. No harm done. Well actually a lot of harm done!! Wait to go dani!!!

{Harry's prov.}

For some reason I felt weird when I looked at Macy. I hated the feeling of that Jared man touching her and saying things to make her uncomfortable! But why was I feeling this way? Did I like her? No. That can't be possible.

Authors note:

Did you guys like it? It was really fun to write!!! Please get some more people to read this!!

Xoxoxoxo

Macy and Harry anyone?