•Demonic Effects:Part 2-😈•

Part 2! Again, you should have read part 1 in the previous story part.
Smut.
Original Timeline!
They don't like eachother...at least not before this all happened.
———————————————————————————
"Ah ah ah. Prep is important. Suck.". Is what a Sanemi said before shoving his fingers into Giyuus mouth. Giyuu, ready to have his back broken in and his legs rendered useless by Sanemi, obliged, and began to suck like he had never before. While Giyuu was doing that, Sanemi spat on his free hand and began to wet his dick a little, using his spit as a lube. However, he found it a little difficult to do, as Giyuu had wrapped his legs around Sanemis waist, pulling him close to his lower half. Sanemi pulled his fingers out of Giyuus mouth, a string of saliva following, and stuck his fingers inside Giyuus hole and began to thrust in and out, curling his fingers upwards for some extra pleasure. Giyuu cried out, arching his back slightly. "You like That? Huh? You like that Tomioka?" Sanemi Said, ramping up the intensity of this thrusts. Giyuu moaned out, "Y-yes~! K-keep going...ha~!" Giyuu gripped the grass underneath him trying to keep steady. Sanemi only smirked and continued to thrust his fingers in and out of Giyuu, enjoying the facial expressions Giyuu made as he felt his thoughts spinning around his head. Soon, Sanemi hit a spot that made Giyuu throw his head back and cry out. Realizing he had hit a soft spot, Sanemi began to thrust as hard and fast as he possibly could, making sure to hit that area. Giyuus eyes rolled back into his head, as he felt a knot growing in his stomach. "D-don't stop~! D-dont fucking stop~! Shinazugawa~! Ha~!" Giyuu screamed, bucking his hips in pleasure. Sanemi put his free hand on Giyuus waist, and continued as Giyuu requested. "It feels so good~! S-shit~!" Giyuu let out a loud and long moan as he climaxed all over himself, the knot inside his stomach releasing, tears forming in his eyes. Sanemi removed his fingers from Giyuus ass and wiped Giyuus tears. "You ready?" Sanemi asked, lifting up Giyuu by his waist slightly, positioning his cock at Giyuus entrance. "Y-yes...please take care of me~!" Giyuu replied, wrapping his legs around Sanemis waist tighter. "I will, don't worry." Sanemi said before shoving his full length inside Giyuus ass, groaning because of how tight it was. "Fuck Tomioka...you're so tight~!" Sanemi said, letting Giyuu adjust to his length. "Y-you're so deep...that's why~." Giyuu said, noticing the small bump in his stomach. Sanemi smirked and put his full length out and then back in. Giyuu screamed Sanemis Name and arched his back, moaning so loud the birds in the area flew away. Sanemi began to thrust in and out of Giyuu, the sound of skin slapping and Giyuus moans filling the air around the pair. The sexual tension and lust that was radiating from the two was intense. Sanemi was groaning and moaning as he tried to find the spot he had found earlier. Giyuu wrapped his arms around Sanemis back and began to moan loudly into his ear, tears starting to stream down his face. After an hour or so, Giyuu suddenly cried out, clawing at Sanemis back. Sanemi knew he had hit the spot. Sanemi then began to attack that spot mercilessly, moaning out Giyuus name as he felt Giyuus hole tightening with every thrust he made. "Shinazugawa~! Ha~! Holy fuck~! S-so Deep...You're so deep in there~!" Giyuu screamed out. "B-breed me out~! I-I don't care~! I don't care anymore~!" Giyuu wasn't thinking straight anymore as he felt the same knot growing in his stomach. "You're such a slut Tomioka~...but I'll happily do as you wish~." Sanemi said, now thrusting at an inhuman pace, a knot growing in his stomach as well. "I'm close~! I'm so so close~! Don't hold back~! Let's cum together~!" Giyuu said, burying his face in the crook of Sanemis neck. "Me too...F-fuck Tomioka~!" Sanemis Said before releasing in Giyuus hole. Giyuu grabbed Sanemis hair and pulled on it as he released all over their chests and his own face. The two of them panted heavily, Giyuu loosening his grip on Sanemis hair. "Shi...na...zu...gawa~" Giyuu Said between breaths. "Y-yes Tomioka~?" Sanemi Said. "I-im not satisfied...can we go again?" Giyuu said, a blush lacing his cheeks. "Ha...slut." Sanemi said, lifting Giyuu up and slamming him against a nearby tree. Giyuu wrapped his arms and legs around Sanemi and kissed him as they began their second round. Multiple hours and rounds later, Giyuu was laying on top of Sanemis chest, Sanemis seed slowly pouring out of him. His legs twitched, and he shuddered every so often. Sanemi had his arms wrapped around Giyuu, stroking his hair trying to soothe him. After a while, they came back to their senses. They were both surprised at first, but when they remember what happened, they looked at each other, blushed madly, and turned away from each other. "...Does this mean we're a thing?" Giyuu asked, trying to break the awkward silence. "...I suppose so." Sanemi replied. "Can I call you Nemi then?" Giyuu teased, running his hand up Sanemis chest. "Hell no." Sanemi yelled out, swatting Giyuus hand off. "...Sanemi is Fine...We're not at nicknames yet. Stupid." Giyuu smiled slightly, and hugged Sanemi tight. "Okay Sanemi...Giyuu is Fine as Well." He Said, closing his eyes. "Alright Giyuu...Let's just lay here for a bit...and I'm sorry about your legs." Sanemi replied, kissing his new boyfriends forehead. "Mmmmm it's okay...I can't feel them anyways." Giyuu replied before falling asleep. Sanemi wrapped his arms around Giyuu and fell asleep as well. They would worry about cleaning themselves and their clothes up and getting back home later. For now, they could just lay there in their newfound love.

(•1002 words•)