Its Your Pals

You opened your eyes to stare at your body in bed from the desk. You sighed and whistled. Your body gets up and puts your head back on.

The burn scar was still there on your face but not as visible as last night. That amulet...you thought you destroyed it....but how did that bitch Mary get it? That a question for the future. You take your prescription pills and leave your apartment to go the business office.

Snow White: oh y/n your awake! Good!

You nodded.

Snow White: bigby is in a meeting with Neerissa.

You were kind of jealous but you didn't let it get to you. The phone rings and snow picks it up.

Snow White: yes? Oh beauty? Yes ok. Mhm...ok I'll tell him...bye *hangs up* well that was beauty she wants you and bigby at her apartment she wants to help. So can you go get him and go see what they want?

You nodded and headed to bigbys office. You knocked. No answer so you opened the door to Neerissa grabbing bigbys arm you were surprised but shrugged it off and you motioned for him to follow.

Neerissa: you should go bigby don't waste your time...*leaves the office*

You both he'd up to beasts and beauty's apartment.

Beast: and you didn't want to tell me what you were into, either. *he says in the apartment*

Beauty: with good reason. Look what happened.

Beast: so thats back on me now? I thought we agreed that was settled.

Beauty: you said it was settled. That doesn't mean I have to agree it.

Beast: and when were you going to tell me? Or were you going to keep that a secret too?

You knocked on the door. Beast opened the door only it have it stopped by the chain lock.

Beast: oh. What do you two want?

Bigby: Snow sent us. Said you wanted to talk.

Beast: not me.

Bigby: listen, we've had a shitty night...

Beast: you think your the only two?

Bigby: and we really don't wanna deal with the runaround. Snow said you called and wanted to talk to us.

Beast: well, I didn't call must have been beauty. She's been...surprising me a lot lately.

You sighed with annoyance.

Bigby: can I--

Beast: so have you, too. Yet, with all the sneaking around and secrets, somehow, I'm still the bad guy in this. I've had to hear all night long from her.

Beauty: who is it? *she yelled from inside*

Bigby: look, we're coming in. So let's not get into busting down doors today, alright?

Beast shuts the door to unhook the chain lock. When he opened the door you both entered.

Beast: it's your pals, bigby and y/n.

Beauty: hi bigby and y/n. Please excuse us for just a minute? Can I talk to you in private? *she says to beast*

Beast: yes. Let's. *they both enter the bedroom*

You two walked into the living room.

Bigby: hm, I quess really do have the smallest apartment in the woodlands. And your apartment is really bigger then mine why?

You just shrugged.

Bigby: whatever...*groans*

You hear both beast and beauty arguing still.