Chapter 14

Continuation to chapter 13.....
-----------
[As we had ended with osamus pov we will begin this chapter with his pov again since that was what we had ended off on..]

>Osamus Pov
   I wanted to hang out with Tsumu since we hadn't been talking because of that damn moled-faced bitch but I'm fine right now since me and suna are driving around to find our old spot.

-

"Osamu..."

I blinked and looked at him, humming to know I heard him. Of course looking out the window again to look at the sky but also spacing out thinking about me and atsumus past.

[Is it time for backstory now..finally I was waiting]

>Author's Pov
   Atsumu and Osamus past weren't really something they liked talking about or remembering..but since Osamu starting thinking about it lets talk...

-

Their pasts were full of neglect, abusive parents, but also SA of course r*pe as well

But all of it was mostly towards atsumu since he always protected Osamu, of course Osamu got hurt when atsumu got knocked out and dragged into another room...

Mostly where they got all their scars on their stomachs, legs, and arms. Of course they got therapy when they ran away, got a job(Atsumu), house and went back to school. They also stole money though so that's another.

[Heres a small description of their parents]

Miya Kyushu (Bastard of a father)(Atsumu got the modt looks from him)
-Brown hair
-Hazelish eyes and also brown (Heteorochima)[idk how to spell it so help me out]
-Drug Addict
-Escaped Convict

Miya Ayumi(Bitch, Osamu mostly got the looks from her)
-Dirty blonde hair
-Grey purplish eyes
-Lots of freckles
-Alchoholic
-Also an escaped convict

They met in jail and Kyushu got her pregnant, thats when they ran away but they got back in after the twins ran away.

But they died in there as well because they started a riot, so that one chapter atsumu saw an hallucination.. but enough if that lets get back to the story..

This time to sunas pov

>Sunarins Pov
  I glanced over at Osamu and he was crying, I quickly pulled over and put the car in park.

"Love, why are you crying"

He looked at me and wiped the tears away, "Nothin' much, just thinking about me and atsumus memories. But those were happy tears don't worry"

He smiled which he normally doesn't do so I sighed and opened the door, "Alright, but lets go since were here already"

I took the keys put the engine and we walked up the hill and sat down.

Of course I locked the car, I looked at Osamu and grabbed his waist pulling him onto my lap.

"Rin...why are you hard"

I hummed and started moving him back and forth, little moans coming out.

"Pants off and take the plug out"

He nodded, taking them off and pulling the plug out. I immediately pulled my down and slammed in.
------------(Wc:496)
  OKKK enough of that I'm leaving yall on a cliffhanger since I wasn't supposed to post today but yesterday but I decided to do this 🌚🌚 hehehehe

Love you guys <3