Chapter 15

Continuation to chapter 14
------
>Author's Pov
Ok uhhh since we had that explicit scence from that.. we will move on

-
The couple was sitting back in their car ready to go until they saw komori, of course seeing as the two men were in a open relationship meaning they would wanna a triangle relationship basically(poly) they had both gotten out.

One was limping a little and the other saw smug about what they did, they both towered over Komori and stared at him.

"Hi Suna and Osamu"

They both smiled and pointed to the car,

"Oh you want me to hang out with you?"

They nodded and dragged him into the car, of course since they didn't want him sitting in the back. Suna put komori on Samus lap and started up the car, speeding away.

"Hey hey wait- why am I on his lap"

"Because we don't want you sitting at the back"

"I'm perfectly fine with that"

The brunette was trying to move to the back whenever the car stopped but couldn't since they was a tight grip on his hips.

He was sure that we was redder than his own blood.
----

>Komori's Pov
This is so embarrassing, I'm sitting on one of my crushes laps meanwhile the other is just calm as hell. Their boyfriends and all but I don't know if their fine with me doing this..

Of course I started getting uncomfortable and Suna looked at me noticing the sudden change.

"Samu, let go of him and let him move"

He hummed and finally let go of my hips not understanding why until he saw my face.

"Oh shit sorry komori"

I hummed and immediately moved to the back already they stopped at a red light.

Since I was going to Kiyoomis house to get him his favorite food, pickled plums. I took my phone out my pocket and texted him, telling him I'm hanging out with Osamu and suna.

'Kiyoomi: Ok, im gonna be home soon also tell me where you guys are going when you figure it out or whatever..'

I smiled texting back replying with an 'ok' because what else would I say I don't know.

"Where are we going?" I had asked Osamu, he hummed and stared back at me before replying.

"Sunas house"

Suna glanced at him before we finally reached where we were going, he stopped the car and whispered something in his ear and he immediately shut up getting flustered.

Suna had hummed happily before we got out the car, well I got dragged out by Osamu.

While walking I noticed Osamu had a slight limp in his walk.

"Weird question but why are you limping?"

He looked back at me shocked.

[Ok I'm switching bc I'm a bitch and I don't need ya to know 😗]

>Atsumu's Pov
I stared at omi after he had parked the car, he was staring at me back so I decided to finally let out my feelings about him not knowing the way he would react

[Hehehe, somethings bad about to happen to him]

"Omi..I really like you and I don't know if you feel the same way, I'm not pressuring you to like me back or anything"

He looked shocked at that and got red, I was also shocked. He had told me to close my eyes for 5 minutes and I did, waiting for something to happen I had heard rattling in the mean time and felt lips on mine.

I immediately opened my eyes, surprised he had kissed me. I had felt him slip into my mouth in the mean time, he pulled away and I had bit on whatever he gave me.

"I like you too atsu but g----------."

I couldn't hear anything else after that since I had started falling asleep but before I had closed my eyes again I had saw a smile.

>Kiyoomi's Pov
I felt bad for slipping a sleeping pill into his mouth, I got out the car since we were at my house and opened his side picking him up carefully. Shutting the doors closed in the meantime and locking it, I walked up to my doorstep and unlocked the door.

Walked inside with a sleeping man in my arms and immediately shut the door also locking it before walking upstairs, tapping on some keypad that was on his new room.

I walked in and placed him down, smiling softly before quickly walking out and closing the door shut, hearing a click sound and knowing it locked.

----------(Wc:758)
What a plot twist but heheheh I'm evil motherfuckers.

GOODNIGHT