.1

Tuesday June 14th 2023
                                            4:56pm
        Miya's outfit

      You can say you're inlove but you really can't tell if you are or if your partner is joking with you, you can tell if you're inlove with that person is caring, loyal and everything above that's meets your values

      Sometimes I wish that's maybe I can meet that person someday, but right now I'm stuck. I'm stuck with a relationship that I can't get out of. it's frustrating and scary.

       My name is Miya Johnson , and I've been in a relationship with Jayden for about 8 months now, it's been a good relationship at the beginning but ever since that he become more toxic. Every time someone calls him out on something he gets mad at me like I had something to do with it.

       Right now I'm heading towards my apartment in lacrosse Wisconsin right now, I live in a pretty small town where it's known for beer and cheese. As I'm heading into my apartment I stop for a moment at my front doorstep. i hear a noice coming from inside the apartment it sounds like moaning and it's mixed with something else or should I say someone else.

        I walked into the apartment , and walked into the kitchen and grabbed pots and pans , I stormed into my bedroom that I shared with Jayden and I see him having sex with someone else.

       "wtf is this" I say as i slammed the door opened, Jayden stopped and stood up fast and pulled his pants up as if he wasn't doing nothing. "Miya baby it's not what it looks like" Jayden saids as I storm over to him to hit him with a pot that I had in my hand.

        "Your a bitch ass nigga fr ,  you over here fucking some other bitch while I'm over here trynna get us a money for a new house because we living disgusting right now".  Jayden tries to get the pots and pans out of my hands but I move my hand back quickly so he doesn't get it out my hands.

           "who the bitch u fucking" As I stormed over to the bed to pull the covers so I can see her face because a scary bitch pulled the covers over her head like imma get you next scary ass hoe. As I pulled the covers back I was shocked. I was shocked to see my whole childhood best friend.

            "oh hell nah" I say as dropped the pots and pans fast and started swinging on the bitch.i dragged her out from the bed and started slamming my fist against her face. Her nose started to bleed and starting yelling to my now ex boyfriend to come get me off her. "GET YOUR CRAZY BITCH OFF MY JAYDEN WTH" she said screaming.

              Jayden grabs me and pulls me off her , she stood up and her face is covered with blood and she's crying. "Miya it's not what it looks like we was just caught up in the moment, I swear". Jayden looks between us too like he wanna say something, like come on bitch say it. "no we wasn't caught up in the moment , keep it a hundred, u grab my shit and I grabbed your ass and we started fucking, don't lie to her, ion want her anyways". Jayden spilled everything.

           i can't believe my own best friend went behind my back and fucked my partner but I can't only be mad at her I'm mad at him too actually I'm not fucking mad I'm heated for real, they both had a part in this. Right now I'm thinking looking between them two if I should just kill then and go to jail or walk out like a bad bitch.

       i went for the right decision. "Ion really give a fuck about both of y'all , y'all both some disgusting ass bitches , and you hoe you supposed to be my bitch for real but you a dumb ass stank ass turkey neck stuff ass bitch who don't got nothing in they life. both y'all mfs can smd and go die slowly". I say as I'm walking out the room. I turn back slowly to say to Jayden "oh and yeah imma be in the living room so get tf out my house".

5 minutes later
         I sat on my couch and watch tv as I'm watching my show , them two nasty bitches leave the house. I sigh because I can't believe that shit happened to me for real. I get up and went to the kitchen to cook me some good food because baby I'm a good cooker for real . I'm making rice with some pork on the side with baked broccoli. As I'm cooking I hear a knock on my door.

          I turn my shit down because I ain't finna have a fire up in here. As I open it it's my landlord. "Hey what's seem to be the problem"? I say because he only be up in when a problem happens. "Hey Miya their is a lot of people complaining about you, so you have a 3 week eviction notice you need to leave in 3 weeks it gives you a lot of time to pack and everything I'm sorry for this I'm just trynna do my job". He says as he rubbing his eyes.

       I stg ever since I moved here mfs always had a problem with me for no reason, it's annoying. "Oh it's alright thank you for telling me have a nice night". I say as closing the door. "You too Miya" he says finally after I closed the door. I but my head into my hands and sigh loud as a bitch , because wtf for real.

        I finish cooking my food and started eating while I'm browsing through the internet for other places to live, as I'm browsing I scroll past Atlanta Georgia. I always wanted to go there but I never had enough money at first. but now that I have enough I might do it. I click on the site and see a lot of pretty apartments because ion need a house right now.

30 minutes later
        After moments browsing on which apartment I want, I finally clicked on one that seems to fit me personally and benefits me amazingly. I click on look through house for tour in a couple of weeks I picked the date I'm in Atlanta. Because I gotta pack and having everything in time because baby I ain't taking no round trips back and forth.

5 minutes later
          After setting my dates for the tours for the house and renting it out for that day to see it, I close my laptop and cleaned my plate off and washed the dishes, I locked my doors and closed my curtains. I head straight to my room and out on pajamas on it's pretty much girl boxers with a short black top that's it.
Miya's outfit

      I put on some YouTube to find something to watch as I'm scrolling through YouTube I get through a past of boys the title was called "Amp goes camping" i click on it because it sounds interesting

      I put on some YouTube to find something to watch as I'm scrolling through YouTube I get through a past of boys the title was called "Amp goes camping" i click on it because it sounds interesting. As I'm watching I get tired and turned my tv off and shut my lights off but keep my LED lights on because a mf scared of the dark fr.

       I turn around to face the wall and cuddle with my stuff animals my sister gave me before she passed away. A tear fall from my eyes as I think about her. I wipe the tear and closed my eyes , falling asleep. Thinking about random stuff but the main though in my head is 'why does bad shit always happen to me'.
——————————————————————————-to be continued...
words - 1328
( authors note - to make it clear with will be a lot of cussing , and the use of the n word. And for people to know I'm black and Cuban. Just making it clear so mfs won't get on my ass )