.14

Friday February 7th 2024
9:00am

I wake up to someone jumping on me and I opened my eyes to see it's Chris jumping on me. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WE MADE YOU BREAKFAST". He says while screaming. I laugh and then pushed him off me. i looked at chris that's now on the floor and laughed.

he shakes his head and then drags me downstairs and then I see breakfast down their. It looks and smells amazing. I looked at marylou who made it and thanked her.

30 minutes later
after eating I headed upstairs and took a shower and got changed into cute clothes.
Miya's clothes

 of course I gotta go with da pink BECAUSE PINK DA BEST

of course I gotta go with da pink BECAUSE PINK DA BEST. anyways I did my hair and did light makeup only lowkey just put on lipgloss and did mascara that's all.

I headed downstairs and I see the boys and they all hyped me up. "AYEEEE MIYA PERIOD" "Chris don't ever say period again" "THE BADDEST GIRL IN DA BUILDING".

i laugh and them and asked if their ready to go and they all say yes and we headed outside and into the van and we drove to madi's house to hangout there.

3 hours later
As I'm hanging out I get a lot of notifications and I looked at them and what I saw my heart froze and my whole world stopped together.

@kaicenat posted
@kaicenat

post liked by @ariaFAN1, @ariadabaddest, and 100,000,000 more@kaicenat : my only girl fr

@kaicenat : my only girl fr. FORGET DEM OTHER HOES.
tagged : @ariadabaddest
———————————————————————————
comments on this post of been turned off...

wow, I should've known bro. fuck. I looked at nick and his smile faded, he takes my phone from my hand and shakes his head. "wtf" he passes my phone to everyone and they all look at me.