.2

Wednesday June 15th
9:30am

Waking up at 9:30am wasn't part of my morning plan at all. but it's whatever, I get out of bed and sat at the edge of it and started to stretch my arms and back because I ain't finna have a bitch back be hurting all day.

I got up fully and went straight to the bathroom to use it, after using the bathroom I wash my hands and then went to pick out some clothes to wear for today.

Miya's outfit for the day

As I finished putting on some clothes , I headed straight to the kitchen to make me some cereal

As I finished putting on some clothes , I headed straight to the kitchen to make me some cereal. As I finished making my cereal I hear my phone ringing from my room. I walked back into my room and unplugged my phone to see who it was and it was my momma , I answered it.

"Hey momma" I say as I walk back into the kitchen to sit down and eat "why tf Jayden call me saying he caught you cheating on him"? my momma say. i stopped and started laughing because ain't no way a mf called my momma and lied on my name.

"Momma that boy lied to you, he cheated on me wit mimi I caught them yesterday and made them leave my house". I say because i ain't finna get yelled at for no reason. my momma liked Jayden she thought he was a perfect match for me but ion think she knew he was toxic.

"Oh well that's too bad, you was to pretty for him anyways, I ain't neva liked him".
i looked shocked because she always said she did like him. "Momma you didn't like him? Why ain't you tell me, I always though you liked him". I say shocked.

"Nah I was just saying that because you seemed happy I couldn't ruin that for you baby, but mimi I dare she come slide at my house she getting popped".

i started laughing "alr alr momma imma call you right back because I gotta 3 week eviction notice bc of my fellow apartment buddies but imma slide later and give you the full story".

"Alr baby be safe". She says while I finished my bowl of cereal. "Alr momma bye bye". I say as I hunged up. I put my bowl in the sink and cleaned it and but it on the dish rack and went to grab my boxes from my spare closest and started to pack my books and my art work.

3 hours later
I finished packing my books and artwork a while ago now I'm just making some lunch because it's been 3 hours. As i finished making me some lunch I sat down to eat and was scrolling on my phone. As im scrolling I go pass a boy who i thought looked familiar, I look at him and I quickly remembered he was in the video I watch last night on YouTube. I liked his post and kept scrolling.

after eating I cleaned my plate and grabbed my keys from my counter and put my slides on and left the house , I made sure my door was locked because ain't no mf breaking in today. I walked down my apartment stairs and headed to my car and started heading towards my momma house.

20 mintues later
I'm finally here at my momma house and pulled up on her driveway and got out my car and walked up on her doorstep and knocked on it. I waited for a couple of minutes till it finally opened and it was my daddy. "Hey daddy" I say as I walked inside and hugged him after he closed the door. "Hey baby how you doing"? He says replying back to me. "Oh I'm good where momma at"? I say because I gotta talk to her because she my number 1 to go to when I need to talk too.

"oh your mother she in the garden right now picking flowers up, go help her if u need too baby imma be in the living room watching football".
He says while going to the living room and sitting down on his seat. I walked towards the backyard and saw my momma picking flowers. I always loved picking flowers when I was younger I always dreamed of having my own house with a backyard full of flowers but you know it might happen.

"Hey momma". I say while walking up to her. "Hey baby I missed u , come help me get up." She says as I'm walking towards her helping her get up. We walked to the outside table with the flowers in the bucket cutting the stems short a lil. "Hey momma I missed u too , but I wanted to tell u I might be moving to Atlanta for a fresh start". I say rushing the words out, I'm scared to see how she will react.

"Oh alr baby just call me whenever". she says. Damn she want me out real fast."dang momma u wanna get rid of me that fast". Putting my hand over my heart acting like I'm getting killed. "Oh shut up Miya , imma always love u more then you know who, but if that's what u wanted to come over and tell me that's fine baby, just remember to come here to visit baby". She says while laughing. I started laughing with her "ofcourse momma imma always visit u and daddy , I already told daddy the plan when it first happened". I say.

It's true when it started happened I called my daddy about the situation and he calmed me down and he supporting my decision too which I'm glad he is. "Oh alr baby but it's getting late you and me been outside for almost two hours baby, go home and freshen up and go pack some more". "Alr momma bye". I say getting up with her and walking inside and said bye to my daddy.

"Bye daddy imma see y'all before I leave alr love you guys for real bye bye". I say walking out the door they say bye to me too. I waved to them and they waved back and I opened my car door and I drove home.

20 minutes later
As I parked my car into the parking lot, I got out and went straight upstairs and opened my door and took my slides off and locked my door. I went straight to the kitchen to make me some to eat because it's almost dinner time I placed my keys on my counter and went to make something to eat.

After I finished cooking and eating I headed to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower.

1 hour later
Miya's pjs

 After changing and everything in the bathroom, I went to my bedroom and set my LED lights to red and went to my bed and closed my eyes heading straight to sleep because today was a long day

———————————————————————————
to be continued...
Words- 1177