.6

Sunday July 2nd 2023
8:00am

i woke up earlier then I usually do. I had to pack my hotel things because today is a big day. It's move in day in my NEW APARTMENT.

i get out of bed and headed to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth and did my hair.
Miya's outfit of the day

After getting ready and all I grabbed all my bags and suitcases and headed towards the hotel hallway and put my stuff on the bags carry on pull thingy

And rolled everything to the front entrance, I payed for letting me stay and thanked them. Because you gotta be grateful in love mf.

After that I went to my car and packed everything inside it. And headed straight to my new apartment.

30 minutes later
I finally made it to my new apartment, I texted the person who gave me the apartment and they told me my keys were under my matt. I found them and I unlocked the door and then went to see the inside and it's so pretty and cute.

I grabbed all the small things that are important that I need right now. I unpacked those and unpacked the big stuff and everything.

2 hour later
I finished unpacking everything and my apartment is looking so cute right now. It's pink and white and ahhh it's so me.

I got hungry and went to buy me some food and I went and bought some McDonald's because ain't nothing can go wrong with McDonald's fr.

I went back to my apartment after eating and then changed into my pjs.
Miya's pjs

 After changing went straight to sleep not even worrying about anything else

But wait I have to get a job. ugh new job coming through.
———————————————————————————
to be continued...
Words - 306